View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 10 Current Theme Songs

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well folks. I'm bored so I decided to blog on the top themes in WWE & TNA right now. Now I will try not to include the themes that been around for over 10 years for example Triple H's or Jericho's Break the Walls down. This should be fun guys.

Top 10 Current Theme Songs:

10. The Miz - I Came to Play
    I love theme's that start off ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 12:21 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Issue With The Royal Rumble

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. This indeed is my 100th blog. And I can honestly say I've written at least 90 of these blogs in my Computer Science class in college instead of paying attention to my professor lol. I'm blogging on an issue I have with the Royal Rumble. What bracket of stars should win the Royal Rumble? Is it the "Cinderella Stories", the "Rising Stars" ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 08:52 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Tribute to Michael Cole (Cole is Gold)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Now this is my 99th blog and its safe to say I got my share of heat from some guys on this site. I've gotten heat for many reasons including my respect for the Hardy's, my love for Cena, my hate for Benoit and definitely my top 10 lists. But this blog will draw the most heat because ladies & gentlemen I'm blogging on Michael Cole and how amazing of a job ...

Updated 01-05-2012 at 02:32 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Daniel Bryan Winning the WHC Was a Mistake

Hey guys Knox here. I was live at TLC' and I still watch the videos I uploaded over and over again of Daniel Bryan winning the title but was it a mistake. I truly believe it was a mistake for a million reasons in which many people won't agree.

First of all lets lay down the components of a World Champion. They must have a unique and strong connection with the fans, they must be marketable, ...

Updated 01-03-2012 at 09:12 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 Bad Gimmicks Gone Good/5 Good Gimmicks Gone Bad

Hey guys Knox here wishing you all a Happy New Year. I gotta blog on some of the best gimmicks I've seen in a while. I'll lay down 5 horrible gimmicks that ended up being successful. And 5 Good Gimmicks that ended up horrible. This will be fun.

5 Bad Gimmicks Gone Good:

5. Roddy Piper - Scottish Gimmick
    Ordinarily a man running around in a skirt and a microphone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 10 Possibilities for the 1-2-12 Videos

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I just wanted to touch on who possibly could be behind these 1-2-12 cryptic videos. This is very exciting to be honest. I mean these videos are so dark and I'm absolutely clueless about whom i could possibly be.

10. Jeff Hardy

Lol I won't even entertain this. Too many dirtsheets out there.

9. LayCool

Updated 12-29-2011 at 04:30 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 10 REBELS in Wrestling History

Hey guys Knox here. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate. Happy holidays folks. As many of you know, I plug the hell out of WWE Classics on Demand. The theme for the month of January will be the biggest Rebels in wrestling history. I thought I'd give my take on some of the biggest rebels in history.

SIDE NOTE:
    I went to the TLC ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 20 ECW Stars of All Time

Hey guys hope all is well. I've been watching all the ECW shows they've been airing and its really brought back some cool memories. ECW truly had the greatest fans ever and that's without a doubt. Those guys went nuts over anything. This was a small company that made a huge impact in wrestling so I thought I'd give my take on the greatest stars from the company.

Criteria:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Did Zack Ryder earn himself a match at Wrestlemania?

Hey guys, Knox here hoping all is well with the IWC EWN community. One thing that is sacred every year is a Wrestlemania spot. Hell, you could be a top midcarder and still be left off the card of the biggest show of them all. We've seen it over the past. Hell just look at Wrestlemania 27. Sheamus wasn't even on the card.

In this day & age you have to work your ass off for a ...

Updated 12-15-2011 at 06:09 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Who should win the 2011 Superstar of the Year Slammy?

Hey guys Knox here. This will be a very short blog for once lol. I'm going to rank whom I think should win the Superstar of the Year Slammy for 2011. This will be brief and fun.

Note:
    I don't know anyone's win streak and record for that matter. All I'm judging on is pure impact. Lets also remember that this is the fans voting so ofcourse The Miz, Alberto Del Rio & Mark ...

Updated 12-07-2011 at 12:50 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.