Blog Comments

hmmm...never really gave Husky Harris a second thought, but now youve mentioned him Ill watch out for this guy
    Hey Knox, how've you been man? I just watched those Bray Wyatt videos, and all I can say is WOW. Now, I do live in a suburb of Lafayette, LA and all the stereotypes about shrimp boats aside, he is wearing that gimmick like a second skin. He's got the accent down pretty well, and he's so bought into it that it almost seems eerie. I know you said he's like a modern day Dusty Rhodes, which I see where you're coming from on that. But after watching that first promo, he reminds me more of the old heel Jake the Snake days. Either way, you're absolutely right about this guy. If they don't filter him too much when he gets back to the main roster, he is going to be the future. Great blog man. Keep it up.
    I think you got it right first time he sucks
    I used to love when Chris Jericho would pronounce Schiavone's name wrong every time (not to mention calling Okerlund "Gene Mean"). Schiavone was a good announcer, as a babyface. They tried to make him a heel for a while, that was a swing and a miss. He did a good straight man, and was well informed. It didn't work with Tenay, because they are basically the same guy with Tenay being smarter.....so.

I found this clip here with Dusty and Bobby the Brain taking Tony down a notch.....pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJZD_MPVeZs
    I forgot to mention the lowest of low points for Shivoane's career. WCW's tribute to Gorilla Monsoon.
    it's funny how lawler was the heel and cole was the face, cheering for mankind lol
    I have been watching wrestling for 40 years and Tony Schiavone is one of the worst wrestling announcers EVER. Bobby the Brain could not save him, Dusty Rhodes could not save him, hell even the greats of Jim Ross and Gordon Solie could not save him. The only worst I can ever remember was Bob Caudle and that idiot in Portland (name) during Roddy Piper's early days.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.