Blog Comments

@Akbar, he really might be up there as the best. At this stage in his career he's better than Angle and most of the WWE and TNA roster. Most people don't watch roh so its easily debatable but i thonk he is up there.

@Dubs, loved your blog on the CW division, great stuff. And yes that match against cena was beyond sick. that was his best match and honestly one of cena's best matches as well.

@indysteve, yea im pretty sure they wont bring them back but dont count that possibility out. Hardys were that damn good.
    'Shelton Benjamin might be the greatest wrestler alive'...lol Anyways alot questionable picks knox, i have to say...
    I would love to see Bobby Lashley return to the WWE. He gets a lot of shtick for his mic skills but he was very impressive in the ring. His match with John Cena at The Great American Bash proves my point.
    In the case of the Hardys, you sure it is second chances here? Both can be considered trainwrecks, so you won't have to worry about WWE brining either Hardy back.
    Goodl ist for the most part, I personally would replace AJ Styles with Dusty Rhodes.
    Great blog! enjoyed reading it! couple points -

-don't understand why AJ Styles is in this list? Look at your top 10...Styles is not close to the same league as the other 9.
    -I'd put Vince McMahon in a top 10 list such as this. he's done so many positive things for wrestling...more than just about everyone else that has touched the business.
    -If Hogan retired in 2005 for real...and Flair retired after WM24 for real...both would probably be strong cases to be in a top 10 most respected of all time list. But I agree with you...since those times, these guys have destroyed their amazing and respectful legacies over and over again. Especially Hogan. Flair, I wouldnt disagree with you putting in this top 10...Hogan i would argue hard against. He isnt respected at all anymore...by other wrestlers or fans.

again - great list - enjoyed the read!
    Great blog bud. Enjoyed the whole concept of it. It's nice to read something new and fresh. Glad to see people blogging not only about what's going on in the industry today.

Side note. Like the music. Keep it up bro

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.