View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 15 Underused WWE & TNA Talent

Hey guy Knox here, I hope all is well with you guys. I've been gone for a while as I've said before, school has been kicking my butt lately but none the less I have another top 15 list.

I decided to do this list after hearing about Elijah "The Pope" Burke's issues in TNA with him claiming he's being underused. I'd say he's damn right so I thought I'd blog about 14 other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE's YouTube Merger

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Its been a while, I skipped out on a Royal Rumble post this year, I've been plugged up with school work. But today I wanted to talk about WWE's merger with YouTube and the awesome shows they've put out. First of all, its a very brilliant move on both the WWE & YouTube's part.

I just basically wanted to point out two shows in particular that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 Drawers in Wrestling History

Hey guys, Knox here hoping all is well. Today I'm going to touch on a very controversial topic which is the top drawers in wrestling history. This truly will be the most difficult blog I've ever done as far as ranking goes. I'll do my best to remain unbiased. Once again, just to reiterate, this list will basically include no one before the 80s.

Qualifications:

Fan Support
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The 5 Greatest Tweeners

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Today I really wanted to blog on tweeners. Lately I've been watching some classics on demand and I've noticed alot of great tweeners that were worth mention. Not to mention the fact that the WWE have been pulling off this tweener role very well with Daniel Bryan but of course its only a matter of weeks before he goes full heel.

What is a tweener? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The New Four Horsemen: Who would be in it?

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. This will of course be another "Dream Booking" blog so bare with me. I don't expect any of this to happen lol just me using my imagination.

But I recently got to thinking, what if the Horsemen where reformed in the WWE with four new members. Who would be those four members. I will take you through whom I feel should be the four members ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 02:54 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Heat Drawers in the WWE

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. I'm writing this blog because the WWE is in a pretty rough position when it comes to heat drawers and I really must speak on it you all don't mind. Bare with me. The issue here is that the main heel superstars are not drawing heat and the wrong people are drawing heat. Read my top 5 list and the reasons why I feel this way.

Top 5 Current Heat Drawers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The 10 Most Proud Wrestling Fathers

Hey guys Knox here. Just thought I'd blog a little about some great 2nd generation stars but 'm taking an interesting twist on this one. I'm going to talk about the proud fathers of these 2nd & 3rd generation stars and rank them as whom I think is the most proud.

Ted Dibiase Sr.: Is he not proud of his two sons?
    I was watching the Hall of Fame Induction from 2010 when Ted ...

Updated 01-17-2012 at 11:44 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Chris Jericho's Wrestlemania Opponent?

Hey guys Knox here. I figured I'd do some dream booking at the possibilities of Jericho's Wrestlemania opponents in which I narrowed it down to three. I'm going to rank these by what I'd much rather see as opposed to what's most likely to happen. Hope you all enjoy.

3. Cm Punk
    This is what the people seem to wanna see except for me. Personally both Cm Punk & Jericho are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The 10 Funniest Guys in Wrestling Today

Hey guys Knox here. Just blogging for fun on the funniest guys in wrestling today. I think no matter how inconsistent the product is for TNA & WWE, the one thing that's present is humorous characters and that's always good news. I'm going to share my rank of the 10 funniest. This list is strictly WWE & TNA

10 Funniest Guys in Wrestling Today:

10. Cm Punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Greatest Stable of All Time?

Hey guys Knox here. Despite seeing my favorite of all time Edge being announced as a 2012 Hall of Fame Inductee, I was even more excited to see the greatest stable of all time, The Four Horsemen be announced as an inductee as well. Yeah I said it, "Greatest Stable of All Time"

What made the Horsemen so great?:

This is an easy one. They had a real life persona ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.