Blog Comments

[QUOTE=knox;bt61158][B]@Proudfather222[/B], this isn't a history lesson, I'm not here to educate, I'm not a wrestling teacher or anything. 90% of you guys probably know more about wrestling than me any day of the week. I simply blog on topics and add an opinion. The product is in your face every Monday, Thursday & Friday night, learn something yourself.

As for being a true fan I still am. I'm embarrassed at what Smackdown has become but I still tune in so that makes me a true fan. Hell, I'm the biggest Vikings fan I know, they completely suck but I still order their package so I can watch all their games. Does that not make a true fan just because I am critical of my team or the WWE? If anything, I care enough to share my opinions and offer advice.

And I'm not forcing you to read my blogs, its your decision. Maybe I'll put "Knox" before the title of all my blogs from now on so you'll save your time by not clicking and reading. Good day sir.

#Lowki & Cynicism, yea I thought it was Shelley as well, I heard he's in contact with the WWE. I hope Chris Sabin joins him.

[B]@Bartish[/B], thanks for the kind words and yes I agree with what your saying. I wish I would've remembered to mention the Tag Team division. They definitely need help. I think its finally time to do something serious with the Uso's.

[B]@ComingtoCinemas[/B], I agree with that, definitely. As far as match quality in TNA, they have the better match quality but its a damn shame that every mainevent match has to end in some sort of interference, its so played out and it cheats the fans out of their experience and money when its overdone week after week.

Also TNA lacks true star power that would make you say match of the year. I feel like a triple threat between AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels on the right stage could be a match of the year if given the time slot. Those are 3 of the best wrestlers I've ever seen. Good comment though, appreciate you bro.

[B]@ToiletBowl[/B], well I think it gives them a chance to make big moves as far as shock factor. They can have big returns and such and just do more surprises by going live. I think it'll benefit if done right.[/QUOTE]

You already know we would all appreciate if you put knox in the title of your "blogs" because we are tired of wasting our time. Please don't blame me for calling you out on the horrible blog. Beyond all this again not a true fan if you are ashamed to watch the product in front of your boyfriend. GOOD DAY SIR!
    **They had anopportunity to really put the company in the hands of Sting, The Giant or even Jericho but they went with Hogan and even though he was a heel, I felt like I seen it all before.**

Didn't you recently announce that you were celebrating your 21st Birthday? That would make you, 5 years old when the Hogan NWO Heel Turn went down.

Just an observation. Pretty Good Blog. I like the topic and would like to see more elaboration on it. Maybe I'll do that later this week.
    Enjoyed the read Knox. I'm going to have to agree with B-ri. All of the names you listed were in fact heels. As for the faces they choose to match up against them, shall be interesting. More FCW talent on the rise? Perhaps... Yet as you've stated,what with TNA going live, I've got that gut feeling they may have the edge in this one. Wether or not they hold onto it is another story.

Enjoyed the read. Keep em' coming bro.

Proudfather222 ; Before you start criticizing other peoples' blogs/opinions, drop a blog of your own. Your profile has zero entries whatsoever. Knox has written a considerable amount of blogs, in fact IMO he's one of the top bloggers on this site. That being said, if you don't like, than don't read.
    Great blog as always man, the only thing that I'd question is all the people you listed as "the future of WWE" are heels, interesting to see which faces will go up against them.
    Let me be honest with ya guys. I'm sick and tired of AJ keeping Daniels job. If not for AJ....he wouldn't have a job in TNA today. I'm sick of AJ given the crap.
    @Proudfather222, this isn't a history lesson, I'm not here to educate, I'm not a wrestling teacher or anything. 90% of you guys probably know more about wrestling than me any day of the week. I simply blog on topics and add an opinion. The product is in your face every Monday, Thursday & Friday night, learn something yourself.

As for being a true fan I still am. I'm embarrassed at what Smackdown has become but I still tune in so that makes me a true fan. Hell, I'm the biggest Vikings fan I know, they completely suck but I still order their package so I can watch all their games. Does that not make a true fan just because I am critical of my team or the WWE? If anything, I care enough to share my opinions and offer advice.

And I'm not forcing you to read my blogs, its your decision. Maybe I'll put "Knox" before the title of all my blogs from now on so you'll save your time by not clicking and reading. Good day sir.

#Lowki & Cynicism, yea I thought it was Shelley as well, I heard he's in contact with the WWE. I hope Chris Sabin joins him.

@Bartish, thanks for the kind words and yes I agree with what your saying. I wish I would've remembered to mention the Tag Team division. They definitely need help. I think its finally time to do something serious with the Uso's.

@ComingtoCinemas, I agree with that, definitely. As far as match quality in TNA, they have the better match quality but its a damn shame that every mainevent match has to end in some sort of interference, its so played out and it cheats the fans out of their experience and money when its overdone week after week.

Also TNA lacks true star power that would make you say match of the year. I feel like a triple threat between AJ Styles, Kurt Angle and Christopher Daniels on the right stage could be a match of the year if given the time slot. Those are 3 of the best wrestlers I've ever seen. Good comment though, appreciate you bro.

@ToiletBowl, well I think it gives them a chance to make big moves as far as shock factor. They can have big returns and such and just do more surprises by going live. I think it'll benefit if done right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    Just thought i'd mention that Sabin has left TNA. I don't think a lot will change. TNA will just be TNA but live. Raw will be raw, plus another hour.
    Thought it was Shelley that left, not heard anything about Chris, he gone too?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.