View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What Happened to Wrestling?

Hey guys Knox here. What happened to wrestling has been a huge debate as of late that I wanted to discuss on. Wrestling is failing right now because it honestly was meant to be a phase. Everyone knew something like this wouldn't be great forever and that's typically what happened. I'm going to give you some reasons why wrestling is failing and I'll also give my opinions on how to rebuild it but first ...

Updated 03-08-2012 at 08:00 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Realistic Possible Tag Teams

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. I wanna blog once again on some possible tag teams. I've done a blog like this once or twice before but I feel like the time has come to make another one. Let me first of all thank everyone who enjoys my blog whether they love them or not. I also wanna thank Frank for approving my blogs all the time.

Qualifications of a good Tag Team:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why Make Excuses for The Rock?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. It seems as of late my opinions are not the popular opinion but that's the way it is sometimes. I'm a vocal fan of Cena but I'm also not biased. When Cena was totally bland and shoved down our throats as WWE Champ, I had countless blogs criticizing his gimmick. Fan or not I try to be unbiased.

The Excuses for The Rock?

For the life ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. List of Wrestlers Better than CM Punk

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I've really had an issue lately with Punk's "Best in the World" gimmick simply because he's not the best in the world. Not trying to bash Punk but it is what it is. When Bret Hart was "The Best there is, the best there was and the best their ever will be", we truly believed that. But we all know Cm Punk is not the best in the world. ...

Updated 03-02-2012 at 01:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 15 Greatest WWE Rivalries (96-Present)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Today I'm blogging on the greatest rivalries in the WWE basically from 96-present. I thought it would be something cool to touch. This will be opinionated. Whats entertaining to me might not be entertaining to you all but its wrestling so lets have fun with this.

Message to the Haters:

I don't even believe I'm addressing this, I',
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Did John Cena & Cm Punk Switch Roles?

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well folks. I'm here today blogging on the recent character development and changes of Cm Punk. Before every starts reading, let me be honest....THIS WILL BE AN ANTI-PUNK & PRO-CENA BLOG. I'm just throwing that out there to all the "Punk-etts" out there. Now lets begin guys.

Cm Punk: The Catalyst of Change?

So Punk made a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. What the hell happened to the U.S. & I.C. Championships?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. As many of you know I try not to complain much about anything. I basically come here to blog and offer my constructive criticism but not this time. I'm having a huge gripe with the overall decline of the United States & Intercontinental Championships and something has to happen.

Let me tell you some of my worries and how to basically fix some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Managers..

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I gotta touch on a topic that's being discussed very heavy today and that's managers. Many fans including myself really feel like managers should be brought back into a prominent position like they were in the 80s. I thought I'd blog on whom I feel are the 5 greatest managers of all time.

5 Greatest Managers of All Time:

5. Slick
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Straight "Vegan" Society???

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I'm really interested in the current direction of Daniel Bryan, I definitely enjoy what's going on here. Wrestling has been around for over 50 years so ofcourse stories will be rehashed so its safe to say its no surprise that we are in the midst of Cm Punk's Straight Edge Society but this time with Daniel Bryan's Vegan gimmick.

Let's talk about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The "ONE" Thing TNA is Missing?

Hey guys Knox here, hoping all is well with you folks. As of late I have really found a new love and passion for TNA wrestling again. I found that passion that I had for TNA back in 2006 when I was sold that they were the best company. The way this company has improved has been beyond amazing.

I'm a WWE fan for life and will always love the WWE more but the fact of the matter is the ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 10:24 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.