Blog Comments

You really are an idiot....if you were Vince and you could win (just to say a number, could be more, could be more I don't know) 100 million dollars by giving Rock the title and only 20 million by caring about the quality of the product can you honestly say you would go with quality? IF YOU SAY YES YOU ARE EITHER AN IDIOT OR A LIAR.....I don't like many of the WWE ideas but I understand why Vince would do it. The best example PG ERA. LIKE IT OR NOT THE ROCK WILL BEAT CM PUNK AND CENA WILL BEAT THE ROCK AND BE CHAMPION AGAIN....EASY AND PREDICTABLE AS THAT.
    your list of people who should defeat him is pathetic.
    He needs to be defeated clean by someone that is believable as someone who could end a 400+ day reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDominate99
    JOHN CENA.
    1. Is in the WWE for 11 years
    2. FULL TIME on the road
    3. Makes money
    4. Is 49 weeks more on raw than the Rock (3 btw)
    5. Hasn't held the title since he lost it during A SENSATIONAL match with the current champion

Conclusion: John Cena deserves the title more than anyone who's name you just said. No matter if you hate him
    Your kidding right? This manfiests demeritorious behavior in your ambiance. Its not that I hate John Cena, but lets look at the others facts. All those guys up their have # 2, 3, and 4. Although everyone except Christian has not been there for 11 years, John Cena has already won the WWE Championship what, 10 times? Its very altercating. All those guys would ameliorate from it more then John Cena. Plus most of the guys up there haven't even won the WWE Championship thus atrophying point #5.

I appluad your work Knox. All of these could be fresh and innovative feuds to the WWE landscape. And props for putting Kofi up there. The only midcarder today to be built up the way he is. Great work man. Awesome blog concept. I thought of doing one a long time ago, but you did a better one then I would have. Seriously, go buy yourself a cookie.
    my picks are cesaro or bryan to solidify themselves as main eventers
    JOHN CENA.
    1. Is in the WWE for 11 years
    2. FULL TIME on the road
    3. Makes money
    4. Is 49 weeks more on raw than the Rock (3 btw)
    5. Hasn't held the title since he lost it during A SENSATIONAL match with the current champion

Conclusion: John Cena deserves the title more than anyone who's name you just said. No matter if you hate him
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    the person who wrote this blog has got brain damage
    Yup that and a 3.6 GPA, I'm doing something right. Good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoitsucks
    Wow you suck! Write something we care about! Worst blogger on this site!!!
    Well, seeing as Punk has been WWE Champ for over 400 days, I figured just about everyone would care about the possible guys he could lose the Title to. Sorry it doesn't interest you. Have a good day.
Page 4 of 307 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.