View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Dream Booking: What's Next for The Rock

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well. Well, I'm blogging on my favorite enemy The Rock in this one. Another edition of Dream Booking, haven't done one of these in a while. While I do dislike Rocky, I loved having him back but we all knew this would happen. He disappeared back to his usual life which is expected because that's where his passion and the money is.

Now we know he's returning ...

Updated 04-19-2012 at 01:23 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The 5 Most Underrated Tag Teams of All Time

Hey guys, hope all is well, Knox here. I'm blogging on tag teams this week. Lookout for "The 5 Worst Tag Teams of All Time" as well. Hope you enjoy this small series. For this blog in particular I'm touching on the most underrated teams. The majority of my list will consist from the 80s which is before I was born but I still know a little bit of something from that time, hope you enjoy. ...

Updated 04-16-2012 at 01:11 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 CHANTS Ever! & Quick Live Raw Notes

Hey guys knox here hoping all is well. I gotta blog on chants seeing as that's been a huge part of the wrestling world for damn near ever. This should be fun. I'll try my best to leave out chants centered for a specific superstar. Hope you all enjoy.

10 Best Chants:

10. WOOOOO
    The ever popular Ric Flair chant. Very basic but still used to this day by fans all around ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Reason The Rock Beat Cena

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well as usual. 21st birthday is April 8th on Easter lol just had to plug that again. But yeah guys, you all know I'm not a Rock fan but I'm a huge Cena fan but even I'm happy as hell Cena lost and I have my reasons. Point blank, Cena losing was better for business.

Reason 1: Cena Losing Better for Business
    This was indeed better for business and ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 02:26 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wrestling is back

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I've been M.I.A. for a while but I'm back guys with so much to talk about. Just a quick random plug, MY 21ST BIRTHDAY IS ON EASTER APRIL 8TH.

I'll also be at Raw next Monday April 9, in Washington DC. If Brock comes out you'll notice me because I'll be the loudest one making a complete fool of myself marking out.

Anyway, I have alot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The 10 Smartest Men in this Business

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I'm blogging on the geniuses behind the world of professional wrestling. The guys that have the knowledge to keep this business alive with their overall know how.

This list isn't a list of top drawers so don't expect to see too many current wrestlers on here. This is a list of guys that know the business behind the scenes and actually know how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Influential Referees

Hey guys, Knox here, I'm definitely running out of topics as of late to say the least lol. But heck, I decided why not blog on some of my favorite referees of all time, this will be fun. Hope you guys enjoy.

Top 5 Referees:

5. "Rugged" Ronny Garvin
    To me he's one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time for any promotion. It sucks when injury hits and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My List Of Breakout Stars - 2012

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Its close to Wrestlemania time so this pretty much leads us into the part of the year where we see roster cuts and new feuds and what not. I have a feeling 2012 is the year of the breakout guys. The new breed that will come to the Raw & Smackdown roster and do their share. This is the year.

Breakout Stars or 2012:

10. A.J.

Updated 03-17-2012 at 02:52 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 5 Guys who should've been Champ in the 80s

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I was looking over some good material from Classics on Demand from the 80s. Something special about back in the day was that there was always long title reigns because their were only four PPV's (Summerslam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series & Wrestlemania).

So we had long reigns. Randy Savage actually held the belt for exactly a year when he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Was Sting an Icon

Hey guys Knox here hoping you all are doing well. I think the reason I have so many blogs is because sometimes I write a blog just after reading a headline on this site and not too long ago I read a headline and it said "Road Warrior Say's Sting Isn't an Icon". I don't believe I have to blog on a topic so obvious. If you wanna read that post, here's the link.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/3...-isn-t-an-icon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.