View RSS Feed

knox

1. The differences between Goldberg & Ryback

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Just wanted to talk about the whole Ryback, Goldberg ordeal. As a huge fan of Ryback, this interests me because while I was never and I mean NEVER a fan of Goldberg, he actually is miles ahead of Ryback and I'll tell you why.

Difference #1: Crowd Reaction
    I won't call this the PG Era because they've been getting edgier on their product but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 Themes of ALL TIME (MUST READ)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I did a few Top 10 blogs and made the mistake of saying "OF ALL TIME" but this one here is no mistake. This list will be controversial but will be worth it. Hope you all enjoy. We all know the best theme today in wrestling is Alex Riley's theme by Downstait "Say it to My Face"

Top 10 Themes of ALL TIME:

10. Jake ...

Updated 05-30-2012 at 02:11 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Raw 3 Hours vs. Impact Live!!

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. I just wanna talk about some things I'd like to see from both WWE & TNA heading into these very groundbreaking changes from both companies. Alot to be happy about but also alot to be worried about as wrestling fans.

TNA Impact Going Live:
    This can be huge, I feel if we weigh out the changes on both Raw & Impact, Impact ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestling's Most Prestigious Championships (WWE & TNA)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanna blog on the WWE & TNA Titles and rank them all and see what you all think, this should be fun, hope you all enjoy. I'm ranking based on current prestige over the past 3 or so years.

STEREOTYPES IN WRESTLING:
    For all that read my last blog and seen the racist comments left, I wanted to take this time to apologize on the behalf
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Stereotypes in Wrestling

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Today I wanna talk about stereotypes in wrestling being used on television. Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? Honestly, I don't know. That's why I wanna talk about it on here and see what you guys think.

Stereotypes: The Good
    Stereotypical figures in the professional wrestling tend to connect well with the fans overall. Its a way ...

Updated 05-18-2012 at 09:59 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 10 Guys I'd like to see return to the WWE

Hey guys Knox here, hoping all is well. I wanna blog on people whom I'd love to see return to the WWE. With the recent returns of The Rock and Brock Lesnar, I thought this would be fun to blog on.

10. Juventud Guerrera
    I need closure. Juventud, along with Super Crazy and Psicosis were brought to the WWE as "The Mexicools". The most stereotypical and degrading stable ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 02:36 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The 10 Most Respected Inviduals in this Industry

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well, this will be a fun blog. I wanna talk about the most respected individuals in this business. Its seems in the world of professional wrestling its acceptable for these past wrestlers to take shots at other wrestlers and it kinda sickens. Professional wrestling has turned to one of the most bitter, unprofessional sport out there from various off-air feuds like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE's Big Guy Breakdown

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Today in wrestling, more specific, the WWE, big guys have been a lost cause. I'm going to quickly give my breakdown and analysis of every big guy on the WWE Roster.

Brodus Clay:
    Personally, I love the guy, but the gimmick is an all out joke. The reason why the gimmick sucks is because BRODUS CLAY CAN NOT DANCE. Simple as that. This gimmick ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My Apologies to Tony Schiavone

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I'm hear to do a blog apologizing for my comments made a very long time ago against Tony Schiavone. I did a blog on the best & worst announcers of all time and I had Tony listed as the worst commentator ever and I have to apologize for that.

If anyone wants to check out that blog, the link is below. I did that blog June 2, 2011 so it was quite ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 12:59 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. 10 Wrestlers Who Need New Music

Hey guys, Knox here, hoping all is well with you guys. I haven't blogged in a while. I wanna talk about the wrestlers who currently have the worst themes that could really use new music, I'll leave my suggestions on what their new music should be with a link for each, this should be fun as hell. Hope you enjoy.

10 Wrestlers Who Need New MUSIC...NOW!!!

10. THE USO'S ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 06:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.