Blog Comments

damn, kurt angle was a wwe wrestler! for a wrestler who also dominated the attitude era, he shouldnt have gone to tna seriously, and he styll hasnt won the royal rumble, everybody remembers the kurt angle with hair who wud drink milk all the time lol
    Awesome blog but I think Y2J's return in 2007 was excellent it deserves to be in the top five, I'm jus sayin...
    I like everyones choices on these except Cena in the Royal Rumble...I feel the same as I didnt think he deserved to win but it was nice to see Orton slither past both him and Triple H at WM. But the return of the NWO was incredible, to bad creative messed that up and felt Hogan needed to be a face again. It would of generated so much more heat if Hogan spit in the faces of every fan if he remained a heel.
    i always enjoyed The Radicalz's debut back in January 2000
    wow guys, you all are totally right i have no idea how I forgot to mention HBK's return after four years. That definitely should be #2 or #3...everyday I miss HBK in the ring but I think he's truly found happiness
    Great blog, brought back some fine memories of amazing returns and debuts. For me personally its HBK in 2002 (even though the return was gradual) because I never believed I would see the day that he wrestled in the ring again. This has been magnified by the 8 years of flawless matches that followed which i feel eclipse his younger days.
    Totally agree with your picks. The other return/debut that I think is worth mentioning is the NWO in the WWE - even though it was shortlived that really generated some heat and hype at the time and the reaction for Hogan/Rock that followed was immense.
    My fav debuts
    1. Goldberg to WWE 2003
    2. Chris Jericho WWE 1999
    3. Brock Lesnar WWE 2002
    4. Kurt Angle TNA 2006
    5. Ric Flair WWE 2001

Fav Returns
    1. The Rock WWE 2011
    2. Chris Jericho WWE 2007
    3. Shawn Michaels WWE 2002
    4. Hulk Hogan WWE 2003
    5. Shawn Stasiak WWE 2001..... jk
    Real #5. Undertaker WWE 2000

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.