Blog Comments

WELL, GUESS I SPOKE TOO SOON WITH THIS BLOG SEEING AS THEY'VE JUST REPLACE R-TRUTH IN THE TITLE MATCH FOR JOHN MORRISON...BUT THE HEEL TURN WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...EXPECT THE MIZ TO RETAIN SO TRUTH & MORRISON CAN FEUD
    all r-truth needs is a lil gimmick change, make him a lil more serious and rename himself "The Truth". and probably cut his hair. he could still say "whats up" tho lol but not with the theme music but anytime he starts a promo
    another thing about christian. when he left wwe he was a stable story line. he hung around a couple after (pay or no pay not sure) just so the tv side of things looked right. a true preformer
    Great blog Knox. Anyways, I would like to say that i'm happy that both men are finally getting a World title shot. Its really been long overdo. Christian has tried his hardest to reinvent himself from the E&C days and has tried to be his own man which I respect him for. I really hope his day will come when he becomes World Heavyweight Champion. R-Truth is also a guy i'm a fan of. The IWC may not like Truth and what he brings to the table but he isn't that bad. He could do anything thats asked of him like jobbing to get the new guys over and you have to respect that. Truth in his NWA/TNA days was gold and if he can just show the same personality he had in TNA, he will make a promising World Champion. Well we all know Truth isn't going to win at Extreme Rules but at least he is getting a shot, thats all that matters.
    I agree R-Truth is brilliant , people are not happy about him being a contender for the WWE Champion because John Morrison deserves it as well . I would send John Morrison to Smackdown as he probably will be a success after Christian wins th eWorld Heavyweight Champion . Christian vs John Morrison , i do like the smell of that
    If this was John Morrison who was in the triple threat match, we would all be saying that yea he deserves a title run, but since it's truth, some of you guys are immediately shutting it down as a viable option. Truth is better than Morrison!! R-Truth deserves a title run even if it's short. And i definitely don't see him being released any time soon. he's much more over than many people think.
    R-Truth is a good wrestler and worker but the fact that he had zero momentum when he won the contenders match makes no sense.Christian deserves to be WHC more then anyone and its great to see him in the main event.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.