Blog Comments

I agree with everything you said, plus GM mode maybe mixed in with storyline mode would be cool. I also would like to see create an arena, and i'm not talking just the stage and ring, i mean the whole building, like in Madden 2011, where you can build your own stadium for your own teams. also they need to make real Arenas in the city, for example, make MSG look like MSG, and Staples Center look like Staples Center. Like you i have a big imagination, i want everything to be realistic, from arenas, to stages, to fans, to weapons, to commentators, and maybe even having camera men around the ring during matches. I also saw this idea from someone that wanted to make the game based around you being in control of the WWE, after Vince retires. That would be cool. I basically want to be the superstar in and out of the ring, from wrestling to signing autographs outside of the arena after the show, to boarding a flight and roaming around the city. And i want different cities, real cities. I know seems weird for someone to want that in a wrestling game but that would be really cool and would keep me busy for at least a year.
    I know this has nothing to do with the blog but you can rap!!!
    if i might add one thing, A General manager Mode, thats what I want and maybe just maybe if you could like pick a winner and a loser like the mode in 2010 but without havting to play it. That would be great. great blog btw
    I agree with a lot of what you've said. I too long for the days when it was arcade-style ideas from the THQ team, although I do enjoy the games now as a pastime between doing university work (the multiplayer element which made the games popular is almost extinct). The problem I spotted is the 5 vs 5 matches you suggested. I know the systems have developed massively since they tried 8 superstars in one match in Just Bring It (worst of the SD series by a country mile), but ten superstars in a match at one time would mean compromising the graphics, loading times, and many other things. I don't know all that much about how these things work but I'm happy with the six man matches.
    Some of this stuff is a little hard to accomplish, "Daily Updated Rosters" you would have like 1000 different attires for each wrestler, and somedays there'd be nothing to add, but overall there all great ideas, I'd just bet that not even one of those things makes the cut.
    Joe is unique because his chubby and he is agile and move fast,he breaks the stereotype wrestler which big fat means we expect slow wrestler.
    Excellent article. Samoa Joe should go to WWE. He should be the next big thing that can whoop Cenas a$$.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.