Blog Comments

Nice blog Knox..can u continue it with few more under rated mic workers...

I wish you can do a blog on Roaddogg as well
    I have not seen raven's ECW work as we never had the broadcast of ECW in India...

But, I have seen his work in WCW and I should say he's Great on mic...I always felt WWE never gave him what he deserved..

But, he shined well in TNA...

I guess he's underrated only by WWE..otherwise he got a pretty good career n has great fan following...

Anyways a gret blog...n I agree that Jeff Hardy's gimmick of creatures of night is Raven's gimmick only...

n Punk's promos resemble Raven's style...so his legacy is alive even today..

I do not know why, but I always wanted Undertaker vs Raven in a full fledged feud ending at Wrestlemania...
    Excellent blog Knox. Raven is one of the best promo cutters of all time. The way he would cut his promos influenced a lot of other promo cutters. No one will ever match his promo cutting skills, ever.
    could not agree more - great blog

2nd agree to Heath Slater, got the potential to be big time
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    I think me and you are the only ones that like Heath Sater and think he has potential.
    His look might say Wendy's girl but he has the in ring ability to match the top stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle
    Heath slater is vastly underrated on the mic.

He's the one man band baybeh!
    I think me and you are the only ones that like Heath Sater and think he has potential.
    Heath slater is vastly underrated on the mic.

He's the one man band baybeh!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.