Blog Comments

Good write up. I fully agree with your Wade Barrett returning as a tweener point. I think that's needed. He's done the bland heel who comes out, blurts that he's great...yada yada. I saw someone post the vid of his return promo. And what I get out of it, is a REAL good gimmick change. Now they're really going to play to his strengths as a bare knuckle fighter. He's gonna be a kick ass and take names type now. I think that would be good for him. No more Clark Kent/Superman combover hairdo. No more "We're here for a higher purpose" garbage. He was a bare knuckle fighter and if he takes that gimmick, he would become a real bad ass.

Hmmm...Wade Barrett vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, perhaps? Even I would find that interesting. Anyone agree?
    Totally agree. I love WB. I think his gimmick is much better than Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and Bully Ray. While they are bitching around and complains, WB is a badass. He is a brute.

He versus Sheamus for the WHC at WM would be the best. Maybe at WM 30?
    Good blog IMO, I will say this, I don't agree with the how he should return. It's a odd spot to put him in if WWE does have Ziggler cash in the case.

I could see him returning as a leader of a stable made from upset mid-card wrestlers, since this entire JTG twitter rant has been going on. I smell storyline there, that's why I bring this up here. He was great in the past as a leader of a stable.
    my friend made a list where he gave each wrestler points per win and half points per lose.. and different amounts of points for each title like the wwe title is .4 and the whc is .35 I think.. and cm punk is the clear leader on his list....
    That's for storyline
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan
    2.Dolph zigglar
    4.Bobby Roode
    Bobby Roode would never get jobbed out to Alex Riley...
    2012 looks back at 2011 to usually 1 month after wm

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.