Blog Comments

@Baby-boi,
    yea Amerinaine hit the nail on the head. I was simply saying she's underrated because the WWE didn't force her down our throats like they forced Torrie down our throats. Torrie was never Woman's champ and for good reason but every single WWF fan remembers her.

@Amerinaine - That does suck. Victoria was easily deserving to be the face of the divas for the century. She just was one of the rare divas that didn't invest her full time in playboy like the others.

@JoePublic - yea man that dedication on Molly's part. Thats the samething Serena did and they let her go. The WWE now a days aren't looking for real in ring talent like they once were.

@AOF555 - Yup Vince has a bone with fat divas and divas over 30. He pretty much rushed Torrie out the door later in her career. These divas don't have a long career span when their career is based on looks and not in ring talent
    I agree with the list that they were under rated. I remember when Victoria was one of Godfather's hoes. Then she started wrestling after, she improved a lot. She became one of better divas, but I do believe Vince has a certain age limit for women that he pushes. It seems like when they hit that 30 mark, they are going to become jobbers or terminated.
    I'm with you on Molly Holly, a very impressive wrestler when given the chance, and willing to have her head shaved to get on the 'Mania card. That deserves respect, she also seems like a really nice person when she is interviewed.
    @ Baby-Boi: I think the blog was more about how are you remembered, not what have you done for me.

@ Knox: Short, sweet and to the point. I couldn't agree more. Victoria will always be my favorite Diva/Knockout. She doesn't get the credit she deserves because she was in her mid 30's by the time she actually made an impact. Which sucks, because your right, she was sexy, she was a good mat technician. She could do high risk, and was a grappler. In a pinch she could be a striker. But she has never been considered "One of the Best." by anyone. It really has to end. She is one of the best. She should be considered as one of the top 5 Female performers of all time.
    I can see Katie Lea and Gail Kim....but why is Molly,Ivory, and Victoria on that list???

When Sable left, WWF pushed Ivory to the moon(well, sort of). She was the HDIC(HeadDivaInCharge)from 99-01....She was the first 2x(and later the first 3x)Women's champion since the title had been brought back.

And for a time, Molly and Victoria were the top heel divas of that time. Molly and Victoria are both 2x women's champions, so how can you say WWE pushed Dawn and Torrie(who both have never held a title)over them???

If the WWF/E has given someone pretty decent title runs, I wouldn't say their underrated. Tori,Luna,Jillian,Terri are underrated divas.
    Good, blog, however I don't really see this particular group taking all the titles from the WWE. As for Otunga leading the group at this stage of his career, could be disastrous! While I see him bringing them all together, I would not be surprised if someone like Cody Rhodes eventually took over as leader. This could give Otunga a huge face push, which he needs at this point. Lastly I didn't See Jack Swagger in the group on Monday.
    Good, blog, however I don't really see this particular group taking all the titles from the WWE. As for Otunga leading the group at this stage of his career, could be disastrous! While I see him bringing them all together, I would not be surprised if someone like Cody Rhodes eventually took over as leader. This could give Otunga a huge face push, which he needs at this point. Lastly I didn't See Jack Swagger in the group on Monday...unless they got together again on Smackdown and the spoilers are out.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.