View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Not Retiring Does Not Mean You're Hogging The "Spotlight"

Hey guys, hope all is well and I appreciate you guys that take the time out to read my blogs.

I am so sick of hearing people say that old wrestlers like Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Triple H and other guys are hogging the spotlight because they haven't retired yet. I have a point to defend these wrestlers.

First of, with the wrestlers I've named, all of them still wrestle ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The Undertaker's Wrestlemania Opponent????

Hey guys hope all is well. Just wanted to point out how much fun I have when making blogs on this site and I wish I could do it for a living. Thanks for reading these blogs it warms my heart. NOW TO BUSINESS!!!

So, I'm getting annoyed because I have the feeling the WWE are going to drop the ball on the Undertaker's return/Wrestlemania. Him fighting Triple H has been done, Wade Barrett ...

Updated 02-12-2011 at 02:34 PM by knox

Categories
  3. Top 10 In-Ring Talents From Both Companies

Hey guys, hope all is well. I have a point for my madness in posting this blog entry. I love the WWE wayyyyyyy more than TNA but TNA pushes the real in-ring talent and the WWE pushes everything but in-ring talent so take a look at my top 10 list for both companies and see for yourself who's getting the bigger push. This is just an opinion.

WWE
    10.Ted Dibiase - the guy is ...
    Tags: push, wwe
    Categories
  4. The Reason TNA Will Never Be #1

Hey Guys, Hope all is well.

TNA has been a great company with on and off moments but for the most part they have been Ok. There are a couple of things stopping TNA from being number 1 though. I will count them down from 5-1. Please pay attention to the Number 1 reason because it is a huge reason that overshadows the other reasons.

5. Lack of Travel
    Tna will ...

Updated 01-16-2011 at 01:07 AM by knox

Tags: wwe tna
    Categories
  5. WWE: The smartest wrestling promotion ever

Hey peeps, Just wanted to notice if anyone noticed what the wwe is accomplishing right now. The wwe are in the process making similar new stars to stars that are already around. Notice this.

1. Dolph Ziggler is the new Edge

Now when Dolph was first re-packaged, the first thing I said was EDGE. He reminds me soo much of this guy. Dolph and Mr. Perfect are nowhere near ...

Updated 01-17-2011 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
  6. Top 5 Stars that could win the 2011 Royal Rumble/Money in The Bank

Hey guys hope all is well, just laying down some of my predictions for the royal rumble and this year's wrestlemania money in the bank ladder match

ROYAL RUMBLE

5. Chris JerichoThis is a possibility seeing as Jericho will be a hall of famer, one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. He's literally done it all which includes a record 9-time intercontinental ...
  7. WWE's mistakes of 2010. How to correct them in time for Wrestlemania 27.

Wassup Peeps, thanks for clicking and please leave feedback

I have realized a few key mistakes wwe has made in 2010 and I'm giving my insight on how to correct these mistakes before Wrestlemania 27 so it can actualy be good this year

Mistake 1: Cena not turing heel at survivor series
    This was a huge mistake on the wwe's part. Basically for the past 7 years minus ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 04:37 AM by knox

Categories
  8. 10 WWE Stars who deserve face/heel Turn

10. MVP - I feel that MVP should stay a face. I feel this because yea he was an excellent heel but MVP gets a good reaction and still has maintained good mic skills as a face. I believe its the creative team that ruined his face turn i mean what happened to the randy orton feud. I think MVP is just fine as a face as long as creative helps him along the way.

9.Ted Dibiase - This guy ...

Updated 12-02-2010 at 09:29 AM by Frank

Tags: heel turn, wwe
    Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE dropped the ball on Jack Swagger

ok guys let me be brief in explaining the difference between sheamus's push and swagger's push.

Sheamus took the title from the FACE OF THE COMPANY, John Cena. So ofcourse Cena is going to try to win it back since he always is the champ which caused a good feud between the too so ofcourse the crowd is gonna give sheamus alot of heat. Which makes Sheamus look better and be able to feud ...

Updated 11-08-2010 at 10:54 AM by Frank

Tags: jack swagger, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.