View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Most Underrated "Talker" Ever

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. There have been many debates on who's to be considered as the greatest talkers and mic workers of this industry. I've heard names like Austin, Rocky, Piper, Flair and many others but I wanna tell you about a guy that no one ever brings up. He's my 3rd favorite wrestler of all time and one of the few to wrestle in ECW, WWE, WCW & TNA. I'm talking about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5 Wrestlers the IWC Turned On

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanted to talk about some wrestlers that the IWC begged to get pushed and then turned on them when it actually happen. I always tell people that if I was a wrestler, I would never wanna be one of the "internet" darlings because they turn on you in a hot second. I'm going to talk about 5 of the popular ones. I hope you guys find a way to enjoy ...

Updated 07-26-2012 at 02:04 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 Wrestling Couples of All Time

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. In light of Daniel Bryan & AJ's "engagement" on Raw, I wanted to blog on some of my favorite couple in wrestling over the past years. I hope you all enjoy this. I will indeed piss people off with my rankings but hey, that's what wrestling is all about. Hope you all enjoy. Also, this will be "On-Air" Couples

Why ...

Updated 07-17-2012 at 01:33 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How I Would've Booked the Raw MITB Match?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Not sure what many of you think, but I enjoyed the Money in the Bank PPV, I rate it a 9/10. I was even pleased with seeing Cena win but its some huge factors I would've changed in that match.

For starters, I wouldn't have had The Miz come out near the beginning of the show and announce he was going to be in the MITB match. I would've let his ...

Updated 07-15-2012 at 11:16 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wrestler-Celebrity Look-A-Likes (Must Read)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. This isn't much of a blog here but just a photo set of some look alikes in the wrestling world. This will be fun to debate on and see what names I left out. Hope you all enjoy.

Wrestler-Celebrity Look-A-Likes

John Cena - Channing Tatum
    This one is wild. They easily could play eachother in a movie. I always ...

Updated 07-12-2012 at 03:09 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. PPV's the WWE should drop and bring back

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanted to talk about a huge issue within the WWE as of late and that's been the large number of PPV's. With Raw transitioning into 3 hours, the upcoming WWE Network and such, there have been concerns of how their going to fill in that 3 hour slot and make the PPV's interesting.

As many folks will agree, WWE has too many damn PPV's. I truly feel ...

Updated 07-05-2012 at 11:39 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Royal Rumble vs Bound For Glory Series

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. Lately I've been checking out TNA more and more and regardless of the ratings, I've found myself enjoying Impact Wrestling alot more and at the moment, I prefer it over Raw & Smackdown.

I wanted to talk about the revamped Bound For Glory Series and how it comes to the Royal Rumble. So far the most obvious comparison is the ...

Updated 06-30-2012 at 09:34 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 10 WWE & TNA Stars with HUGE Potential

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with the EWN & IWC Universe. Today I wanna talk about 10 WWE & TNA stars with huge breakout potential. Now this list will not include any former World Heavyweight Champions so no Ziggler, Del Rio or Miz. This list will also not include the obvious names like Wade Barrett, Drew McCintyre & Cody Rhodes because we all know how good they are. I wanna ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 10 "Opening" Catchphrases/Punchlines

Hey guys, Knox here. This will be a fun one. I'm blogging today on the hottest opening lines by wrestlers over the past two decades, hope you all enjoy this. There are many I will forget and alot of new items will be on the list. Hopefully you all enjoy.

Rules:
    By opening punchlines, I mean the first words you hear that comes out of the wrestler's mouth. No punchlines like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A WWE Movie?

liam_neeson_09.jpg

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanted to talk about the possibilities of the WWE making a movie based on the WWE from the 80s to today. Just a pure film with actual actors that shows the mastermind of Vince and how his product got to where it is today.

Why a WWE movie would work?
    It would be an opporunity for the WWE to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.