Blog Comments

ok as a huge beniot fan i have to give my 2 cents... BENIOT WILL NEVER BE IN THE WWE HALL OF FAME. just think how awkward that induction ceremony would be. The whole time people would be thinking about what he did. That alone would tell the WWE not to do it.

having said that, I will say i dont think they should do away with him completely, and its not for the reasons you would think. Alright the guy was on of the best technical wrestlers ever. Therefore he had a lot of great matches. think of all those wrestler's DVDs that are shorted their best matches. The biggest one off the top of my head is....RANDY ORTON's first championship win. We will never see that even mentioned by the WWE anymore. His big DVD came out like a month ago. NO CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH WITH CHRIS. and think of all the other guys that had great matches with him...Jericho, Eddie, chavo...the list goes on and on. These matches were the history of the wwe and now they are gone. So im not saying highlight him but those of you that love randy. Dont you feel cheated?

Knox i love your blogs man. always look forward to them.
    first of all i must mention IT HAS NEVER BEEN PROVED that benoit killed his family and i stand by that in till the stupid csi or fbi or what ever i's the dumb Canadians send in and makes a great case has footage of it has a note to me benoit is innocent and thats the end of it......and i do believe benoit should be in a hall of fame i mean its never going to get proved but all the wrestling organisations in america or canada are too scared to admit this guy actually had more skill than the whole entire wwe locker room right now....or tna's in that matter(including that idiotic hogan who in my opinion has never been able to wrestle to save his bloody life how he got a championship is beyond me........it sickens me to death that people would believe police reports after not doing anything what so ever and it sickens me even more that thiers people damn certin that benoit done it is wrestling fans......
    All we know about the Benoit suicide/murder case is what the media and police have stated. That is not very reliable, there are thousands of cases in this country where the media and police were completely wrong and had forged evidence against innocent people. For example; there was a guy released just recently having spent 20-30 years already in prison for rape, DNA (which the police lied about in court to convict the guy), actually was redone and cleared his name.

Now back on topic; Benoit was one of the best performers in wrestling and he deserves his place in the hall of fame. To not do so is BULLSHIT, to judge him by questionable reports from police and media on his life outside the ring is completely wrong when as far as wrestling goes, his in ring abilities are what we should go by. There is not one person who has ever lived that hasn't done something wrong. Let Benoit be and let God be his judge. As far as wrestling goes, give him his respect and honor him in the hall of fame.
    I think we dont have any right to judge anyone (whatever it is Benoit or Hardys).

Just let it go and let the Benoit family rest in peace...

Get over with it...
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    Yeah guys I mean Benoit was a hero to alot of us. I could see the happiness on him & Eddie Guerrero's face Wrestlemania 20 when they hugged in the ring with their respective WWE & World Heavyweight Championships. One of the greatest if not the greatest moment in wrestling history.

Since then they've both died. Eddie Guerrero died a great man. Yes, drugs and steroids might have contributed to his death but he went out like a man. He was a huge family man and loved his wife, his mom, and his 3 girls more than anything. He was a born again Christian that spoke after almost every house show to the fans about the bible. Many wrestlers say Shawn Michaels & Eddie Guerrero were the ones you goto when your down. They'll read you a bible verse and make you feel better than before. Eddie Guerrero was a great man.

People defend Benoit because they say "he seemed like a nice guy". We don't know what goes on in these households. These people carry on a character in the ring. I thought Benoit was a nice guy too. JBL said he always embraced his family and his son Daniel would always be backstage in a suit groomed well with the best manners. This whole thing baffles me even 4 years later.
    Well Benoits first wife spoke out on Benoit and said he was a great man and she never felt threatened by him or was never beaten by him.... Chavo said he would leave his children with Benoit without thinking, he trusted him with his family.

I dont know, Its just one of those things we dont got a clear cut answer, I Personally think Mr Benoit was suffering from schizophrenia.... It makes the most sence to me. I heard hewould take different ways home cause he thought he was being followed, Then the whole thing with him searching how the prophet from the bible raised the dead after he killed his family. It makes sence, schizophrenia is a very dangoures diease, you see people that are not there, You think you did things you never done. My mothers aunt has schizophrenia and its a diease that i think Benoit had.... If you watch American Psycho and A Beautiful Mind you will see how dangerous and deceiving this dieases is.
    Oh yeah, and do the WWE have to sell the Benoit rights to Hollywood for them to make a movie. I know I made a big deal about WWE making money off his name but a Benoit movie would be worth it if the right director got behind the project. The WWE just wouldn't promote it in anyway.
    Yeah guys I mean Benoit was a hero to alot of us. I could see the happiness on him & Eddie Guerrero's face Wrestlemania 20 when they hugged in the ring with their respective WWE & World Heavyweight Championships. One of the greatest if not the greatest moment in wrestling history.

Since then they've both died. Eddie Guerrero died a great man. Yes, drugs and steroids might have contributed to his death but he went out like a man. He was a huge family man and loved his wife, his mom, and his 3 girls more than anything. He was a born again Christian that spoke after almost every house show to the fans about the bible. Many wrestlers say Shawn Michaels & Eddie Guerrero were the ones you goto when your down. They'll read you a bible verse and make you feel better than before. Eddie Guerrero was a great man.

People defend Benoit because they say "he seemed like a nice guy". We don't know what goes on in these households. These people carry on a character in the ring. I thought Benoit was a nice guy too. JBL said he always embraced his family and his son Daniel would always be backstage in a suit groomed well with the best manners. This whole thing baffles me even 4 years later.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.