Blog Comments

you are 100% correct with everything you say. what you didn't mention was vinny mac is also the biggest racist to have his own show. come on crime time? umanga? like thier are still wild samons. those two mexicans made to wrestle in dickies and potray gang bangers. it crazy he still gets away with it. i understand its just a charactor they play,but come on. it exsplains why john cena has been the main focus for 8 years now. and why shamus got that mega push threw ecw and givin' the belt in only a few mounth being on raw. because of thier irish decent. vince loves all things iris. now i'm not racist to any race, but come on you don't see it? booker t only wins the world championship, and not the wwe belt. you knew triple h wasn't gonna drop that belt. booker t was the hottest star they had, and triple h had that belt for like 5 or 6 mounths long. you know they didn't want booker t the main face of the company or he would have won that match. i'm tell you racist. yeah i know the rock is half black and half samoen( if that how you spell it) but like i said if they wanted him as the main face he would have won that match. the list goes on and on. last exsample. having rey mysterio win the wwe belt just to lose it back to john cena in the same night? now i know reys' a company guy ,but come on why do that to him? now i'm just saying
    Bret Hart. Almost anyone who came from WCW after the fallout.
    Christian.
    Vince has said though that he hasnt made anyone do anything He himself would not do, while I do believe that theres a difference, He does his for fun/gimmick/rating, but he does it to people because of personal reasons and revenge which makes it not OK.
    Knox,

By far the greatest and most intelligent blog ever written on this site. You have a great way with words and a likeness like no other blogger on this website. Everything was well thought out and argued. I agree 100% with everything you said and i too am sick of the way he threats human beings. They deserve better.
    Here, here and well said.

P.S. in the meantime id be only too happy to sign a petition of some kind in order to get wrestlers a union. We as fans should come together and support these wrestlers in a bit to get equality and fairness.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder
    I also don't mean to sound like a dick, Even though I honestly believe this is the best blog I've read on this site, but should WE as FANS take action?
    I can't count how many times I've said this, but this is the typical all American issue.. Sit around and get fed a plate of shit, and come back for some more, JUST because we love the plate they serve the shit on.
    Vince has created this blanket between wrestling and fans, to the point where he can literally make you believe all sorts of bullshit through his DVDs and propaganda.
    My believe is that fans need to take action, by letting these wrestlers know that we understand at least 30% of their situation (which is all based on bullying). Why do we continue to sit around and support it, while supporting his bullshit and feeding the machine? We all know that every single episode will revolve around Cena-Triple H-Orton. Almost every single episode ends with Cena's theme. How can we NOT get tired of the same bullshit? Meanwhile, the guys in the back are being bullied and ripped off?!
    my solution to this, is to scare the shit out of Vince. How do we?
    Don't watch Raw. Simple. You won't be missing ANYTHING. YouTube it, read results, or keep up with it in another way than providing ratings to this man. Prove to him that we are not his sheep.
    Even if you don't like TNA (who have been producing a much better wrestling show than Raw for months) give Carter those ratings, give impact a 2.0 rating. That's all it takes. Vince will shake in fear and up his game the way he knows how to. How much can it cost you to not watch Raw for at least 3 weeks?
    Don't want to burst your bubble chief but the drive by IWC haven't got anywhere near the numbers or the sway to make any kind of bold statement and I think the sooner they realise that, the sooner we can stop with these ridiculous rants, that make the owner of a friggin entertainment company sound like the worse human being since Stalin. It's so hilarious it's unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    In my defense, you put no smiley to indicate sarcasm. It's hard to tell on these crazy forums
    I thought the content would be enough!
    great blog i fully agree with it you also mentioned quite alot of people i hated already not in heel hate but real life and trust me that is something unforgivable in my book great blog
    I also don't mean to sound like a dick, Even though I honestly believe this is the best blog I've read on this site, but should WE as FANS take action?
    I can't count how many times I've said this, but this is the typical all American issue.. Sit around and get fed a plate of shit, and come back for some more, JUST because we love the plate they serve the shit on.
    Vince has created this blanket between wrestling and fans, to the point where he can literally make you believe all sorts of bullshit through his DVDs and propaganda.
    My believe is that fans need to take action, by letting these wrestlers know that we understand at least 30% of their situation (which is all based on bullying). Why do we continue to sit around and support it, while supporting his bullshit and feeding the machine? We all know that every single episode will revolve around Cena-Triple H-Orton. Almost every single episode ends with Cena's theme. How can we NOT get tired of the same bullshit? Meanwhile, the guys in the back are being bullied and ripped off?!
    my solution to this, is to scare the shit out of Vince. How do we?
    Don't watch Raw. Simple. You won't be missing ANYTHING. YouTube it, read results, or keep up with it in another way than providing ratings to this man. Prove to him that we are not his sheep.
    Even if you don't like TNA (who have been producing a much better wrestling show than Raw for months) give Carter those ratings, give impact a 2.0 rating. That's all it takes. Vince will shake in fear and up his game the way he knows how to. How much can it cost you to not watch Raw for at least 3 weeks?
    Updated 08-14-2012 at 01:00 PM by AlexWorldOrder

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.