View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Matt Hardy: Thanks For Making Wrestling Interesting

Hey guys. Now I know I'm going to get bashed for this but I seriously don't care. I for one am a huge Matt Hardy fan (Not a Jeff fan but he's cool I guess). But lets give Matt his props. He basically revolutionized the IWC to a whole different level.

Innovative:
    When Matt Hardy started making his little videos, he had the internet world on their asses.

How ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Lightweight or Cruiserweight Belt Must Come Back

Hey guys hope all is well. I've been blogging lately and I must admit something. Both TNA & WWE have an amazing Lightweight roster. I would go as far as to say WWE's & TNA's Lightweight roster are better than the heavyweights or maineventers as far as in ring ability.

WWE's Lightweights/Cruiserweights:

Chavo Guerrero, Curt Hawkins, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christian's Heel Turn

Hey guys, hope all is well. Just blogging about this recent heel turn we've seen from Christian.

All I can say is Bravo WWE. About time they've booked something right. The WWE knows how much the world prefers Christian over Orton. The WWE will give the fans what they want but in opposite form.

We wanted Christian to be a face World Champ. But it looks as if he will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Greatest & Worst Announcers Of All Time

This will be contreversial and thats what I like. Guys these are my opinions but feel free to leave your opinion as well as feedback. First, I hope things are going well with you all, now lets get to it.

When I think of an Announcer, I think of many qualities to look for. The ability to not over act, the ability to play their role (face or heel), humor and knowledge of the moves. ...

Updated 06-03-2011 at 04:13 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vince, Triple H, and the PG-Era

Hey guys, hope all is well once again. This is a very interesting blog I want to talk about. The Pg Era is something we complain about alot but I want to point out a few things I noticed.

I noticed that the PG Era does indeed draw money which is why many WWE talents are on board. But I also noticed the dissapearance of many of the main guys from the attitude era that are currently ...

Updated 05-30-2011 at 11:30 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Similarity & Difference Between WCW & TNA

Hey guys hope all is well. Let me start off by saying I've been a WWE mark for my 20 years of living but I always loved WCW as well. I'm all about competition so I'm a fan of TNA as well. As a fan, I want to see both companies doing well and thats hard when the product from both WWE & TNA aren't cutting it. I believe ROH might truly be our wrestling savior.

However let me discuss ...

Updated 05-27-2011 at 08:48 AM by Frank

Tags: wcw, wwe tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Over The Limit PPV Review

Hey guys hope all is well. To say the least the WWE Over The Limit Paperview was subpar to say the least. It's funny how a show can get better and better with each match and then totally fail with the mainevent.

R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio
    Well booked in my opinion. No reason for Rey to win this match and the win for R-Truth will definitely elevate him as a star. He stepped up ...

Updated 05-22-2011 at 11:48 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Moment of Silence for The Macho Man

Hey guys, hope all is well. I'm taking the dubious honor of writing a blog sharing great memories of the late & great Macho Man Randy Savage. I never thought he would leave us so soon and its funny because I was just thinking about him in deep thought the other day.

We the Internet Wrestling Community always respected Savage the most because he truly knew when to call it quits. ...
    Tags: hof, randy savage
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!

Hey guys, I don't know about you all but I'm getting sick of the SVR Series getting more horrible as the years go. With the increase role in technology, the game shouldn't decline at all. Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain were the best ones in my opinion.

I have some ideas that would make this game better than any game. Even Call of Duty. Better than NBA 2K, Madden, any Rockstar ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:07 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wasted Talent #2: Kofi Kingston aka The Ultimate Midcarder

Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Kofi Kingston, great in the ring, explosive moves, awesome on the mic when given a chance, great all around knowledge ...

Updated 05-08-2011 at 12:39 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.