View RSS Feed

knox

1. Dolph Ziggler & Kofi Kingston Rivalry.

Hey guys hope all is well. Dolph & Kingston have literally been experiencing an on-screen rivalry for about 2 years on and off and my question is where is this going?

Now Kofi & Dolph happen to be my two favorite midcarders. I honestly look at their rivalry as something fresh and amazing and I honestly don't want it to end anytime soon.

When I look at these ...

Updated 07-07-2011 at 07:57 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vince, Punk, Cena...Hogan. TNA Invasion Angle?

Hey guys, now before the bashing starts, I know 100% that this whole Punk possibly leaving with the WWE Title isn't an invasion angle but what if it was? A man can dream right?

I will reiterate that I'm ranting based on what if's and what I and the people want to see.

Now after watching Punk's original promo and the promo between Cena & Vince, I began to think long ...

Updated 07-05-2011 at 02:38 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why a Cryme Tyme return might save the WWE Tag Team Division

Hey guys, hope all is well. I was recently think about some of the most memorable tag-teams the past five years. Since 2006 I could only come up with Cryme Tyme.

I was thinking about how much they added to the program both for Raw & Smackdown. They were an amazing team that never won the Tag-Team titles which is beyond me.

WWE Tag Team Champs During The Cryme ...

Updated 06-30-2011 at 09:52 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Cm Punk: Most Controversial Promo Ever???

Hello IWC hope all is well. It is 11:13pm June 27 and Monday Night Raw. That Cm Punk promo at the end of the show might have been the most convincing and surreal promo I've ever seen in recent memory.

If Cm Punk is leaving forever then they are letting him go out with a bang. But if Punk leaves forever, we might've just lost the greatest talker the WWE has to offer.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. R.I.P. To Matt Hardy's Fans

Hey guys. I for one was a very huge fan of Matt Hardy's. I've been backing up everything he's done that people complained about for the longest time until his last mix up with TNA and arriving late for shows.

Now I will be completely honest, I will always respect and adore Matt Hardy the performer, but the person has really lost a lot of my liking. I wouldn't say I disrespect him, ...

Updated 06-26-2011 at 12:43 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Greatest Stars to never be World Champ

Ok guys, I'm going to blog about the greatest stars to never win the WWE/World Heavyweight, WCW and TNA World title. This list does not include the ECW or NWA World Title.

Now I know I'm going to forget a million names so please help me out and try not to bash me for a couple mistakes. If I miss a name simply leave a comment telling me so I can add it on the list. Once again I was ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 01:08 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Greatest Promoter Ever: Paul E. Heyman

Hey guys. No if ands or buts, Heyman is the greatest wrestling promoter ever. Now lets not confuse greatest with the most successful because we all know the most successful bar none would be Vince McMahon.

WWE's Idea of Success?
    Now a days when it comes to wrestling success doesn't even include a great product. Success is all about who makes the most money which is horrible. ...

Updated 06-19-2011 at 12:30 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Eric Bischoff vs. The IWC

Ok guys hope all is well. Once again I must admit that I love TNA. But hate Bischoff. Lately Bischoff has been having an ongoing battle with the internet which is very immature. What he fails to realize is that we are fans that only want to help TNA.

Bischoff is a victim of opening his mouth:
    Much like everyoneelse in TNA, Bischoff has to acknowledge outside forces instead ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Is John Cena ruining PPV Sales?

Hey guys hope all is well. I've been thinking lately about how Ryan Clark has been posting the number of buys from WWE PPV's lately and wondered if it had anything to do with John Cena.

Now let me start off by saying I respect Cena as a person and as a wrestler as well. He might only do five moves but if you guys know Cena from OVW then you know he's capable of way more than five ...

Updated 06-14-2011 at 01:55 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Most Underrated Wrestler: Matt Morgan

Hey guys, I'm not done blogging about WWE/TNA's wasted talents but I thought I'd skip to the mainevent. I don't there is anyone who deserves stardom from both companies more than Matt Morgan.

I really can see Matt Morgan as a top talent but he's never been given a good chance. When TNA decided to push The Pope, Ken Anderson, RVD & Matt Morgan for the World Title, they ultimately ...

Updated 06-13-2011 at 03:13 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.