Blog Comments

btw, good blog...
    I agree with it in the sense..this is the last credible feud for WHC...though RKO n Christian gave a good feud with all stellar matches, being a Christian fan I can't stand the fact that Christian was never given his rightful spot at the top. so for me it lost its credibility...

I go with EDGE being the last credible WHC...though Henry's reign was good...it appeared like a midcard reign at the best for me...
    Congrats, you've finally written something I can agree with somewhat. However, Henry's run was brilliant. It was the last time they've done anything smart and consistent. He was on a massive destructive streak. The way Orton practically jobbed out to him, you got the feeling there was no way he could possibly loose. He looked and acted every bit like the dominant heel champion. It was great. The way he lost it sucked, but still his run was great.
    as much as i cannot stand Sheamus, they have built him into a credible champion...

i mean, king of the ring winner, royal rumble winner, wrestlemania winner in 18 seconds, has not lost a televised singles match since ???
    Good blog. Hardy/Punk did have a hell of a feud. But Edge retired WHC, so to me he was the last guy to make he belt credible. I may be misunderstanding your view, I just don't see how you say they were when he held it after them.

But yes, the Hardy/Punk feud did add credibility to it in my opinion.
    great blog, completley agree...also think if Jeff had got his personal problems or woteva sorted and stayed with the WWE, he would of been one of the greatest in ring peformers of all time, I would of loved to see Hardy vs Bryan, or Hardy vs Ziggler...half the time I think the only reason WWE kept Matt Hardy around for so long was because it was a pull to get Jeff back so many times.
    Last time when you really gave a crap who won and who lost the world title.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.