View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Perfect Angle/Storyline for the Divas!!!

Hello folks, I was looking at the state of the Divas division and I came up with a couple of cool angles that might get things back in flow. Hope you enjoy my ideas, I'm going to layout 3 different angles that might work.

Now lets face it, the divas have been weak for a while but its not really their fault. They've been getting no air time but in face they have the talent to back ...

Updated 08-18-2011 at 09:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Will The Miz be the new John Cena?

Hey guys hope all is well. I admit I wouldn't have blogged about this until I seen a user comment on this blog stating that the Miz was the next John Cena. I don't remember their username but credit goes to you. I always agreed from Day 1 that The Miz had the charisma to be one of the top babyfaces whenever he makes that face turn.

Lets point out some similarities.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlemania 28: Mick Foley vs The Undertaker

Hey guys, hope all is well. Recently rumors have been flying around about who the Undertaker will face this year at Wrestlemania. I'll be honest, 90% of the time I believe every wrestling rumor I hear and I don't see why Taker & Foley won't happen 2012 in Miami.

I'll make this short and sweet as to why this should happen. I know I'm jumping the gun because Foley hasn't even signed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Triple H & John Cena - The Ultimate Put-Overs

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm blogging today about Triple H & John Cena. Everytime people bring Cena & Triple H's name up I hear the same crap. They hog the spotlight, they never put anyone over and blah blah blah. Thats the total opposite. If you take a look at history Triple H & John Cena have put more people over than greats like Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, The Rock, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A List of Possible Tag Teams

Hey guys hope all is well, I'm blogging today about some possible tag-teams that could be formed. I've been thinking for a long time about how to fix the tag-team division. I'm also shocked as to why it's fallen to far.

Back in the AE, and especially the 80's, tag-teams were a hot topic. Teams like L.O.D, The Hardy's, The Dudley's, Edge & Christian and many other teams were dominating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Was Cm Punk's return too soon?

Hey guys, I'm blogging on whether Cm Punk returned soon or not. I love blogging on topics that I'm on the fence about because it leaves a great discussion open. Now personally I feel both ways about the subject.

Reasons why his return was too early:

1. Killed the storyline
    I think this made the original promo he cut at Vegas a waste. I think what made this storyline ...

Updated 08-01-2011 at 02:17 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The best WWE stars to debut on WWECW (ECW Sci-Fi)

Hey guys, Knox here. I'm bloggin about the best stars to debut on WWE's watered down version of ECW. Now even though the WWE's concept of ECW was different, I think the WWE found some great new stars with the new talent initiative.

Before we get things started. Guys please view my song. I sent my song to the WWE to be used for Night of Champions or Daniel Bryan's theme music. The ...

Updated 07-24-2011 at 06:54 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The WWE's Next Big Star (Mainevent Ready)

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm blogging about my thoughts on Alex Riley. Everything about this guy is awesome to watch. I think he's amazing and he's ready for stardom. Now I'm not saying make him World Champ tomorrow, but I still feel he's ready.

I think within two years he should be World Champ.

Truth about the upper midcard in the WWE:
    For every top star ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Vince McMahon: World's Smartest Man

Hey guys hope all is well. I'm here to blog about how smart Vince has been with this Cm Punk deal which is worth reading.

The WWE has the World's Largest Athlete (Big Show), World's Strongest Man (Mark Henry) and....wait for it.....the World's Smartest Man (Vince McMahon).

Now lets start of by explaining reasons why he's the smartest man alive when it comes to business. ...

Updated 07-17-2011 at 12:34 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Destination X PPV: Greatest PPV Of 2011, Big Props To TNA!

Hey guys. Now I for one am a TNA fan but I criticize their product so much but I really feel this PPV Destination X really proved that TNA has the better product when it comes to comparisons with the WWE.

I'm very shocked at how great this PPV was. I never order PPV's and I only seen one TNA PPV prior to this one but its obvious I've been missing alot.

The significance: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.