Blog Comments

Bryan's been playing the unintentional-intentional heel really well lately as well. They hate the man now lol.
    hmm they should not completely turn DB as a heel...he should be like this only...I'm loving him like this...his mic work is also gud in his current gimmick....
    As razor said, only cena is the guy who isn not supposed to hav heat.....n I agree with Knox on Johnny...I love to hate him...
    Cena doesn't get nearly as much heat as say, Cody Rhodes. I'm surprised the dude hasn't been burned to death by now. Cena's heat varies from place to place. The more wrestling-oriented places hate his guts and everyone else seems to still go for him. Bryan's been playing the unintentional-intentional heel really well lately as well. They hate the man now lol.
    Agree with the top 5 for sure. Barrett is doing a bloody wonderful job as a heel and I hope he gets his due this year.

Re: Cena, you say his heel turn is well overdue, I would say that if he did it would not be of any shock to me and overdue to a point where it doesn't matter if he did or not, but he needs to shock the audience he is targeted at. Take out Zack Ryder if he has to.

I must be the only guy who is enjoying Johnny Ace's work too. Can't wait for next week's RAW and the Royal Rumble.
    That was a great list no doubt, but I would definitely have to add in Cody Rhodes somewhere. He has gotten some incredible heat as of late. Cody got over a squash feud with Booker-T, and will soon be feuding with his own brother Dustin "Golddust" Rhodes.

So who would I take out to keep it a "True Top 5"? Michael Cole if you ask me. I naturally hate him, and the rest of the commentator's team, because they spend too much time bickering, and don't call the match like the days of old.
    Spot on blog man, couldn't agree with anything you said more.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan
    William Regal. Just sayin'.
    I thought William Regal was a face now.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.