View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. SmackDown: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Hey Peeps, Knox here, hope everyone is doing ok. I'm here to talk about the current awful state of Smackdown. Now as many people know, there have been tragic economics events taking place at the expense of Smackdown. From their awful attendance rates and poor ratings as of late.

I basically wanna basically touch on the good times and bad times of Smackdown and ideas on how to make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The many faces of John Cena

Hey guys Knox here, hope everything is going ok with everyone. I'm blogging about Cena today. We all know about how Cena was just awarded the WWE Title for the 10th time and it caused an uproar.

Personally, I'm a huge Cena fan. I value the guy's work ethic. When he was a heel in 2003, he was my favorite ever, I mean he rised to quick and probably deserved the WWE Title back in 2003 ...

Updated 09-23-2011 at 12:47 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Has the WWE lost its ability to make a good heel?

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here once again. This week I'm blogging on the WWE's lack to create a good heel. I'm going to take you through the past and explore some of the great heels in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's when heels were dominating. Now a days, most of the top WWE heels are booked to be crybabies and cheat to win.

Greatest Heels of the 80's

Ted ...

Updated 09-20-2011 at 03:33 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio: Match of the Decade

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. Today I'm blogging on two of the best luchadors of all time. Now let me start off by saying I've never cared for Mysterio but I give him all the respect in the world without a doubt. This guy has done alot for the smaller guys and people like Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, JTG, and Trent Baretta wouldn't have a job if he didn't pave the way for them.

Updated 09-18-2011 at 06:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 Non-Wrestlers I'd like to see in the WWE Hall of Fame

Ofcourse we all know that the wrestlers aren't the only guys that keep this business going. There are so many people that deserve Hall of Fame consideration. Ofcourse people like Michael Cole, Tony Chimmel, and Josh Roberts will make it but there are many people that I'm afraid won't make that list that I want to point out.

Bear with me guys and enjoy this one.

5. Tony ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 10 Best Finishers!!!

Hey guys hope all is well. This is more of a discussion. Everytime I blog or any blogs, it opinionated material with some fact. This is totally opinionated but I really want everyone to chime in on what they think as well. Its all good clean fun guys.

I'm a guy that loves finishers. I'm basically stating my favorite finishers but not exactly the best finishers so bare with me ok. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE & New Japan Pro Wrestling Merger? Invasion?

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. To quote one of my favorite bloggers "MindlessRants", I'm pretty much about to deliver a mindless rant lol. I think both WWE & TNA are doing awesome right now. Now granted we don't see everyone we want to see every week but its still good television.

One thing TNA does that is awesome, is they are merged with the AAA promotion out ...

Updated 09-05-2011 at 12:19 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Will The Miz be known as a "Glorified Tag Team Wrestler"

Hey guys Knox here. I'm here to blog about the career of the Miz for a couple seconds. Now the Miz is one of my favorites so I feel its time to address this whole Tag Team situation. He was made into a bonifide maineventer only be thrown back into another tag team which is something I have trouble in understanding.

First The Miz was with John Morrison, then The Big Show, briefly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. When are Wrestling Fans going to Stop Bitching over Everything!!!

Sup guys, Knox here. This isn't a technical blog filled with big words, this is simply a blog addressing the things the IWC bitch about, myself included. I think its getting old but no matter what, it will continue to happen. People on the comment threads bashing one another for having an opinion, it has to stop.

WWE vs TNA
    Here's the deal. These are 2 DIFFERENT COMPANIES. ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 03:18 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top 10 Promo Cutters/Talkers (WWE & TNA)

Hey guys hope all is well. Lately both companies have shocked me with the worked shoots we've been seeing lately. I'm all for it and I think many of the fans are as well. I've noticed nothing but amazing promos from guys in both WWE & TNA and thought I'd blog about whom I feel are in the top 10.

Before I get started, I'm warning you guys that the majority of the list are TNA ...

Updated 08-19-2011 at 06:33 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.