Blog Comments

I wouldn't really call a.j. A henchman. I see why you would but she hasn't really done enough to warrant that title from me yet. These 2 are very similar stories and would like to see Bryan gain another member or so as I feel that would help him in his heel run
    I had no idea WWE were pulling an Aries...funny
    I agree. Lots of similarities. The big difference I see is mic skills. Granted, Punk really had his coming out party on the mic while doing his SES thing and Bryan is getting much better with his vegan/heel character. Still, I think Punk's skills on the pipebomb make him seem so much bigger in personality that he doesn't seem like a little guy. If Bryan can keep improving in promos, he could do very well.
    I always thought TNA should make a consistent game every year,great blog knox.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder
    WWE 12 is a disaster. TNA need a game for sure; but they also need to make sure they can find a way to top all the features THQ offers, even though they're all broken.

I'm sorry but how is WWE 12 a disaster? That is just ignorant.

Also the first TNA game was a disaster, but I think they should have another go for sure, and 2k sports would be a great choice.
    people still watch TNA :/
    I agree the WWE games is what made me find out about wrestling.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.