View RSS Feed

knox

1. My SmackDown! vs Raw 2012: The Best Game Ever!

Hey guys, I don't know about you all but I'm getting sick of the SVR Series getting more horrible as the years go. With the increase role in technology, the game shouldn't decline at all. Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain were the best ones in my opinion.

I have some ideas that would make this game better than any game. Even Call of Duty. Better than NBA 2K, Madden, any Rockstar ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:07 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Not Retiring Does Not Mean You're Hogging The "Spotlight"

Hey guys, hope all is well and I appreciate you guys that take the time out to read my blogs.

I am so sick of hearing people say that old wrestlers like Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Triple H and other guys are hogging the spotlight because they haven't retired yet. I have a point to defend these wrestlers.

First of, with the wrestlers I've named, all of them still wrestle ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Top 10 In-Ring Talents From Both Companies

Hey guys, hope all is well. I have a point for my madness in posting this blog entry. I love the WWE wayyyyyyy more than TNA but TNA pushes the real in-ring talent and the WWE pushes everything but in-ring talent so take a look at my top 10 list for both companies and see for yourself who's getting the bigger push. This is just an opinion.

WWE
    10.Ted Dibiase - the guy is ...
    Tags: push, wwe
    Categories
  4. WWE: The smartest wrestling promotion ever

Hey peeps, Just wanted to notice if anyone noticed what the wwe is accomplishing right now. The wwe are in the process making similar new stars to stars that are already around. Notice this.

1. Dolph Ziggler is the new Edge

Now when Dolph was first re-packaged, the first thing I said was EDGE. He reminds me soo much of this guy. Dolph and Mr. Perfect are nowhere near ...

Updated 01-17-2011 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
  5. WWE Roster Taking a Huge Injury Hit?

First of all greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing ok.

Recently I noticed many injuries taking place and am not sure what to make of it. Definitely I can assume it involves the busy schedule. Basically the stars that are hurt/recently hurt all happen to be big name guys. Those guys are Cm Punk, Triple H, Edge, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and many others. ...

Updated 12-17-2010 at 04:36 AM by knox

Tags: roster, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 10 WWE Stars who deserve face/heel Turn

10. MVP - I feel that MVP should stay a face. I feel this because yea he was an excellent heel but MVP gets a good reaction and still has maintained good mic skills as a face. I believe its the creative team that ruined his face turn i mean what happened to the randy orton feud. I think MVP is just fine as a face as long as creative helps him along the way.

9.Ted Dibiase - This guy ...

Updated 12-02-2010 at 09:29 AM by Frank

Tags: heel turn, wwe
    Categories
  7. WWE dropped the ball on Jack Swagger

ok guys let me be brief in explaining the difference between sheamus's push and swagger's push.

Sheamus took the title from the FACE OF THE COMPANY, John Cena. So ofcourse Cena is going to try to win it back since he always is the champ which caused a good feud between the too so ofcourse the crowd is gonna give sheamus alot of heat. Which makes Sheamus look better and be able to feud ...

Updated 11-08-2010 at 10:54 AM by Frank

Tags: jack swagger, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.