View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Wasted Talent #3: Samoa Joe

Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Samoa Joe, he's actually a big guy that can wrestle. As far as big and/or tall guys, I would say he's currently ...
  2. Wasted Talent #1: Ted Dibiase Jr.

Hey guys, I will be making a series of blogs talking about the numerous WWE/TNA who's talents are being wasted as of now. Lookout for these blogs to feature the likes of Samoa Joe, The Pope aka Elijah Burke, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Kofi Kingston and many more...Stay Tuned

Ted Dibiase, one of the very few 2nd/3rd generation star's that actually gets it. One of the very few that actually ...
  3. Full Review/Critique on Each Member of the Original Nexus, The New Nexus & The Corre

Hey guys. Out of nowhere I'm getting an obsession in writing about the Nexus. Well this one will be fun because I'm going to give my in-depth review on the respective stables. Leave me feed back on what you think.

The Original Nexus
    This team has the ability to be everything and more. A very talented squad that shook the entire wrestling world up including TNA. The ball ...

Updated 04-28-2011 at 12:57 AM by knox

Tags: future, nexus
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Nexus Plans

Hey guys hope all is well. I have a huge plan that would fix the Nexus. This is a good plan because it ends the stable with a bang and allows them to go their separate ways which is what we all want.

Now lets dicuss the issues with the Nexus

1. They were jobbed out
    The WWE allowed Cena to single handedly take them out and move on with his career. Also creative ...

Updated 04-27-2011 at 08:15 PM by knox

Categories
  5. R-Truth Heel Turn: Expect Big Things

Hows it goin guys! The IWC in buzzing over R-Truth's heel turn. I'm not the biggest fan but the guy is a stud in the ring. Lord knows he was in need of a new gimick and hopefully this does the trick.

The main reason the world is buzzing is because HE SMOKED A CIGARETTE ON PG PROGRAMMING.
    Negative or not, this garnered major heat from the little cry baby organizations around ...
  6. Christian & R-Truth: Former TNA Stars as WWE/World Champ

Hey guys wassup. Man the IWC is buzzing right now and for good reason. We have an unbelievable Extreme Rules PPV in the making. Two new maineventers who are actually old in age. Christian & R-Truth, both are true wrestlers whom have paid their dues are finally getting the push they deserve.

After watching Christian win the 20-Man Battle Royal for the chance to face Del Rio for ...

Updated 04-17-2011 at 09:27 PM by Frank

Categories
  7. Dream WWE vs TNA Matches

Ofcourse we all talk all the time about WWE vs TNA knowing it won't happen in the near future. I know it won't happen anytime but a man can dream right. I've always believed that WWE had a better product but TNA has the better wrestlers/matches. TNA stars wrestle on Fast-Forward but the product is very dry.

Matches:

Eric Young vs Santino Marella
    These are the ...

Updated 04-11-2011 at 11:12 AM by knox

Categories
  8. Dream Announce Team for Raw & Smackdown?

Hey guys, hope all is well. I've been looking at the Raw & Smackdown team and it is definitely lackluster to say the least. I love all the current announcers but some of them clearly should not be together and maybe mixed up with a few additions.

Now keep in mind these are my dream announce teams I'm about to write. Not sure they all can possibly go down seeing as some aren't ...
  9. Top 5 Debuts/Returns in Recent History

Hey guys, just blogging about my thoughts of the greatest returns/debuts in wrestling from recent memory. Enjoy this one as I will post the youtube link to the video of each specific return & debut. Leave Feedback.

DEBUTS
    5. Sting's TNA Debut 06'
    This was one of the best debut's because this TNA roster addition did nothing bad for TNA. It seems as if most of the ...

Updated 03-18-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Tags: debut, return
    Categories
  10. Why Triple H is Facing The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 27

Hey guys hope all is well. People are wondering why we have to watch another Triple H vs The Undertaker match at Wrestlemania and I think I came up with the reasons why. Im cutting straight to the point.

Nobody was built up enough to challenge him
    The year 2010 was the year to push all the young talent that was worthy of a push. The WWE did a great job in pushing talent but ...

Updated 03-14-2011 at 12:55 AM by Frank

Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.