Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney
    So go watch TNA for your violent fix.
    As for blood and chair shots, why do you need to see blood? Why do you want to see someone take a needless chair shot to the skull and possibly be killed? Grant it I HATE PG 13, still, I see wrestling as entertainment meaning that if you want to see real violence, watch street fight DVDs or MMA where blood gushes out like a fountain. These people have families they would like to go home to ALIVE.
    TNA should invest in a Super Bowl Ad and put on the most adrenaline filled 30 seconds in wrestling promo history.
    TNA should invest in a Super Bowl Ad and put on the most adrenaline filled 30 seconds in wrestling promo history.
    fat nigger dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08
    One problem with you saying you wish Hogan would have never got on board. He was needed to get their recognition.
    They had it before, and that was when Jarrett smashed a guitar on his head and said they didn't need him.

Seeing him there just reminds me how far they've fallen.
    TNA is not ECW. Period. There is no type of indy/anti-establishment feeling that goes along with ECW. It developed its own stars; it didn't cherry-pick from the indies and older, less mobile wrestlers.

Yes, TNA is just a bump in the road. They don't have that monetary capital that Ted Turner had when he started WCW, the tenacity to run you out of business like WWE has, or even the in-your-face appeal that ECW had. TNA will last a few more years before fans just stop paying attention.
    There are a few factors you havent included. House show sales are actually down, and WWF/WCW didnt have the internet viewer ship that it does now, i believe it is an optical illusion how many people actually enjoy TNA.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.