Blog Comments

MVP will probably quit wwe anytime now..
    I predict good things for morrison
    same goes for jack swagger
    I believe kofi kingston will get far in the business but maybe not to a wwe legend status..but hey that's just me..i still support morrison more.
    Christian is already there man..
    The miz is certainly getting his push, hopefully he will improve alot specially in his in ring skills.
    Cody rhodes? We'll see..if yet to be impressed by him..
    lmao santino marella? xD u gotta be kidding me ok sure i should cut him some slack but seriously santino wont get far he may give us some good moments but i honestly doubt santino xD he is at the bottom of my list.
    Evan bourne...well..since wwe doesnt gives high flyers too much of a chance i dont see bourne getting too far..
    Goldust..for as much as i hate his gimmick..he very well might become one..
    R truth..I am not impressed yet all he does there is singing although i cant point out his agility the guy literally flies in the ring, but..still to early to be assuming he might be a wwe legend in the future.
    Dolph ziggler is impressive in the ring alright but it takes more than that.
    Instead of ziggler i see daniel bryan.
    ted dibiase jr great choice i agree with u
    also u should add cm punk to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre
    ok i just don't get it ... i HATE Christian, he moves like a duck with a cheezeburger up his @$$, his promo's are good , not great but good and he's too far along in his career to really make them spectacular.
    most of your list i agree with, not as much a fan of Swagger the angle has been done to death. I didn't like Ziggler till he started with Bryan, now i see some story telling. Dibiase and Rhodes just need something , no clue what but they bore the hell out of me. I love Morella and i think we will see him learning to " hold his own" i suspect Morrison is going to take a "guru" role in a new Morella. MVP is one of the most wasted talents they have. i would have to say numbers 1 and 2 for my list would be Punk and MVP, followed close by Truth.
    I'm not as big of a Christian fan as I was before he left for TNA, but I still like him. Swagger is really well rounded from what I've seen so far. He's got amateur wrestling skills, he's got size and strength, and he's good on the mic. The best thing about him though, is that he's just getting started in his pro career.
    I think Rhodes is starting to find his place with his 'Dashing' gimmick, he is loads better as a heel than he was as a face when he first showed up. I will definitely agree with you though, Ted Dibiase is missing something, but he's got potential. If he ever finds that missing ingrediant, he could be huge.
    I hope that they start using Marella a bit more seriously. Don't get me wrong, I love his comedy act, but he's just a big joke right now. I think its possible to be funny have a decent storyline.
    I also gotta agree with you on MVP. I don't know what it is but he seems like he's ready to step up if they would just give him a chance. There are guys in the company that can wrestle better than him, but he's still a good wrestler. And he has a ton of confidence and charisma.
    I agree the only problem is that when vince gets his guys hell let them live forever and if he doesnt like you screw u, example sheamus example mvp he hates the coloreds tna will have another did i say another black champ before wwe has its first the rock isn't black p.s. but its as dark as vince will go mvp, kofi even santino gets more pop then when irish eyes are smiling
    ok i just don't get it ... i HATE Christian, he moves like a duck with a cheezeburger up his @$$, his promo's are good , not great but good and he's too far along in his career to really make them spectacular.
    most of your list i agree with, not as much a fan of Swagger the angle has been done to death. I didn't like Ziggler till he started with Bryan, now i see some story telling. Dibiase and Rhodes just need something , no clue what but they bore the hell out of me. I love Morella and i think we will see him learning to " hold his own" i suspect Morrison is going to take a "guru" role in a new Morella. MVP is one of the most wasted talents they have. i would have to say numbers 1 and 2 for my list would be Punk and MVP, followed close by Truth.
    Thanks, Well I did have Daniel Bryan on the list, but ran out of room. I've watched him wrestle in ROH a few times over the years, and he's even better than what they've shown on WWE so far. I think he has the ability to go far, if the WWE gives him the chance.
    I'm a huge CM Punk fan as well, the only reason that I didn't include him is that he's spend the majority of the past year or two wrestling in main event or semi main event matches. So I know the WWE knows what he can do, and hopefully will put him back in the main events again soon.

There's actually a few other names that I would like to see where their careers go in the next few years; Kaval, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, Drew McEntyre, Husky Harris, Joe Hennig, Lucky Cannon. I like what I've seen out of all of these guys, but it may be a bit too early to tell for sure.
    Good choices. I would have CM Punk and Daniel Bryan at the top of my list. Punks proven himself both in the ring and on the mic, and is way over as a heel. And Daniel Bryan has proven himself in the ring, arguably stealing the show at every PPV he's been on. And I think in a little while his mic work will improve greatly.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.