View RSS Feed

evilash

1. WWE '13 Roster At SummerSlam!!!

At Summerslam Access in a few weeks time, THQ reveal the full roster (par maybe DLC’s) for WWE ’13 video game.

Personally, I can’t wait!

With an Attitude Era theme to this year’s game, it could possibly be the best WWE video game – maybe wrestling game as a whole – ever produced!

A little while ago, a supposed “leaked” roster made ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tyson Kidd and Michael McGillicutty: PLEASE STAND UP!

In today’s WWE, under-utilized talent is a hot topic.
    There is always that rumour, now and again, through the grape vine (ala wrestling websites) that someone is in order for a push, but then just end up fading into obscurity…or unemployment (or knock on TNA’s door). Just look at what happened to Chris Masters in late 2010/ealy ’11 – we all read about his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE '13 Leaked Roster and DLC Predictions

I know this may be a bit early but since the roster for theWWE ’13 video game has been “leaked” online, many have questioned if it is legitor not.

To view the leaked WWE ’13 roster, view the link below.

---http://www.captainstarball.com/news/possible-wwe-13-full-roster-leaked---

Also, it’s been 100% confirmed that a total of 77 superstarswill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The WWE Conspiracy

I want to start off by saying this new storyline between new WWE COO Triple H/ CM Punk/Kevin Nash has got my interest peeked to a whole new level.

Nash’s return at Summerslam and the overall direction of this storyline is very unpredictable – something that really hasn’t been seen on WWE TV in a long time.

Many believe the direction with this whole ...

Updated 09-02-2011 at 12:26 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Elimination Chamber Main Events Predictions

RAW Elimination Chamber Match
    John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. R-Truth
    RESULT: Plans call for John Cena to win this match. Expect interference from TRIPLE H! Expect John Cena to become “Super-Cena” in this match as he is the first entry, and for CM Punk’s New Nexus to play a role in the elimination of others, especially Randy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Factions and Tag Team that should be! PART 2: TAG TEAMS

TAG TEAMS

EDGE & CHRISTIAN
    FORMATION: When new Intercontinental Champion, Christian, helped former best friend and tag team partner, Edge, retain the World Heavyweight Championship – the duo reunited on SmackDown as the new and most dominant team in WWE!
    TAGLINE: THE ERA OF AWESOMENESS IS BACK!
    FACE
    BRAND: Friday Night SmackDown

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Factions and Tag Team that should be! PART 1: FACTIONS

Hey guys!

After watching CM Punk’s New Nexus take shape on Raw, and the rise of Wade Barrett’s new group, the Corre, on SmackDown – I’ve been bit by the faction bug!
    For quite a while, I’ve been thinking up Factions that I would like to see form on WWE TV, as well as potential tag teams to give new life to the near-death WWE Tag Team Division ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Groundbreaking Blockbuster 40-Man Royal Rumble!

Hey guys! I know i've already posted a blog prediciting all 30 superstars for the Royal Rumble, but I was just informed, via Facebook, that this year WWE is putting 40-men in the Royal Rumble.

So I decided to list the 40 entrants that I think will participate in the match, with some returns included...

1. John Cena
    2. Rey Mysterio
    3. CM Punk
    4. Big ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. TNA versus WWE...in TNA!!

It is our right as wrestling fans that we offer our thoughts, bitch, complain and down-right moan about the state of wrestling today. A hot topic in the past year or so is the overall state of TNA.

Too many fans, including myself, have voiced their opinions via the internet about how there is an overabundance of former WWE stars on the TNA Roster today. This is obviously became an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Full Royal Rumble Participants Predicitions

I’m going to go out on the limb here and guess who all 30 participants will be in this years Royal Rumble match. Although I’ve listed 15 from RAW and same for SmackDown, there are some factors with my choice. One of them being qualifying matches that are yet to happen on RAW and SmackDown.

It’s possible that not all Nexus members will be involved, although, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.