Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by king of nexus
    for me raven is a main eventer he may not be as good as he was before but still up there.
    HELL YEAH!!! Raven is the #1 most underrated superstar of all time. And we're not the only ones that think that, even WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold has said that WWE missed the boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of nexus
    no tna need to bring in joey styles im sure wwe would let him leave 90 days later he would be able to join tna to join tenay and taz on commentry justin credible is a defo yes for me raven is a main eventer he may not be as good as he was before but still up there. tommy dreamer has to lead ev 2.0 because its a new era paul e heyman was the man of they old ecw dreamer is the refreshed man. tna need to have another show to allow all the superstars to get used. like a hardcore velocity.
    I recently read an old article by Paul Heyman from 2005 stating that Joey signed a five year contract with the WWE so it should be up soon, but he also said that he was retired from announcing at an ECW convention last year.
    the FBI !! just for light entertainment but they can still put together a pretty decent match
    no tna need to bring in joey styles im sure wwe would let him leave 90 days later he would be able to join tna to join tenay and taz on commentry justin credible is a defo yes for me raven is a main eventer he may not be as good as he was before but still up there. tommy dreamer has to lead ev 2.0 because its a new era paul e heyman was the man of they old ecw dreamer is the refreshed man. tna need to have another show to allow all the superstars to get used. like a hardcore velocity.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.