Blog Comments

the fact that he is THE BEST PERFORMER in the company.the fact that he is THE BEST PERFORMER in the company.

I gotta say Kofi Kingston's a pretty damn good performer. I gotta say Daniel Bryan is a phenomenal performer. Not sure I completely agree with this statement. Just because he flings his body around over-dramatically when hitting a turnbuckle, doesn't make him the best performer in my eyes. His moveset is not much more than standard. What does he really do that's special to make him "The Best Performer"???
    Got some good stuf there WD08. I'm stoked to see the Wyatt fam debut as well, I just really... REALLY hope they let Wyatt take the rings and do his character the way HE wants to do it. What do you think about Barrett? I think he is ready to have a breakout summer as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by body slam
    I wish him nothing but luck in the future. Because with a name like Curtis Axel he's going to need it. If the wwe is going to play the name game and build off the past they should have done something with the name Henning.
    Agree - even a shave and better name..... Hell even play off "Mr Perfect". if you are going to "remake" a wrestler you do something to boost them.
    I wish him nothing but luck in the future. Because with a name like Curtis Axel he's going to need it. If the wwe is going to play the name game and build off the past they should have done something with the name Henning.
    Updated 05-23-2013 at 05:04 AM by body slam
    Quote Originally Posted by DWO
    No pleasing some people, theirs a clear cry out for new talent to receive a push due to part timers having to attract fans, then some bitch when they are pushed. If you build guys like this up you're in business WWE. I hope he gets appropriate booking

Great blog
    DWO - nooone is denying that - my point is refurbing someone old when they had a chance to launch a new career out of this.
    No pleasing some people, theirs a clear cry out for new talent to receive a push due to part timers having to attract fans, then some bitch when they are pushed. If you build guys like this up you're in business WWE. I hope he gets appropriate booking

Great blog
    I like the Paul Heyman Guy thing. I like that it's Mr Perfect's son. What I don't like is the fact that WWE has a tendency of screwing this type of shit up. Look at some of the lost opportunities.

Mark Henry made an impact when he returned out of nowhere. Then, just lost on a consistent basis. Sure, he was able to destroy Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara and Zack Ryder. But how did he do in the Elimination Chamber? How did he do against Sheamus?

Jack Swagger was another who made an impact on his return. They got him a mouthpiece in Zeb and gave him a great character. And what did they do with it? Have him job to ADR 3 times, then lose to Orton. He's got no credibility left and there's really nowhere else for him to go. They destroyed what could have been a great thing.

So basically what faith should I have in WWE doing right with Curtis Axel? I have none...but again, let's wait and see. I'm hoping for good things. Big things. But I'm not holding my breath because let's face it...it is WWE afterall.
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.