View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Daniel Bryan On The Back Burner

This blog is dedicated to one of my favorite wrestlers in WWE currently. He is the United States champion, "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan (Danielson). After reading, please do take a second and leave a comment about what you read.

Alright. Now, hopefully, I am not the only one that's realized Daniel Bryan has not defended his United States championship since his match against ...
  2. John Morrison vs The Miz on 1/3/11 RAW

You know the drill guys. Read, comment, and enjoy.

I don't know about you guys, but that opening Falls Count Anywhere contest between John Morrison vs. The Miz was great. Fantastic. It definitely was a PPV quality match. It had a lot of good spots in it and some good, suspenseful near falls. I literally marked out when Morrison missed his starship pain and crash through a table. That ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:39 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. John Cena's injury a blessing in disguise

I hope you all are having a good day and I hope you all enjoy what you read. As usual, I encourage you all to leave comments down below after reading this blog.

So I can remember feeling a bit disappointed when I heard the news that John Cena injured himself here on ewrestlingnews. Not only will this probably affect the storyline he has with CM Punk and Nexus (a storyline I was looking ...

Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:06 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  4. The Miz as a heel champion

I am assuming as wrestling fans, you all are very familiar with how the Face and Heel system works, right? Heels are the bad guys of wrestling. Faces are the honorable, good guys of wrestling. Heels are made to draw heat, do things to piss off audience members, and win matches in cheap fashions. Can they win clean matches? Sure. They need to if they want to look like credible superstars, especially ...

Updated 12-23-2010 at 10:11 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  5. The Rebirth of Women's Wrestling

As usual, I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to read my blogs and I hope you enjoy what you read.

So over the last month or so, I've noticed that the female wrestlers have started to gain more recognition from its companies. TNA actually presented a main event featuring Mickie James and Tara facing off against each other in a steel cage match. Now I thought that was pretty ...

Updated 12-18-2010 at 11:50 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  6. Rey. Don't Retire. Just take a break. A LONG one.

First off, I want to thank you guys for taking the time to read this blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Now. I'm presuming everyone who is reading this blog has heard the news that Rey Mysterio has injured himself, yet again. The sad part is he JUST recovered from an ear injury that kept him from doing much in his matches. Now he has a tear in his shoulder that will probably prevent him from ...
  7. Wrestling's Achilles Heel: Creating New Superstars

This is another blog that I will be writing off the fly. As usual, I do ask that you leave comments about what you've read afterwards. Don't hold back either.

So the hot topic everyone is talking about in the IWC is the The Miz cashing in his Money in the Bank and becoming world champion last RAW. Personally, I am VERY happy he won the championship. For the last year or so, the Miz ...

Updated 11-27-2010 at 01:32 PM by Frank

Categories
  8. The Ending of Survivor Series 2010

So just in case you guys did not see Survivor Series, Orton beat Barrett and John Cena is now 'fired' from the WWE. This presents the foundation on which this blog is formed.

So, I have some issues with this ending and I felt it would make a good blog entry. In a nutshell, it disappointed me. How? Well, first let me say that I am NOT disappointed because Cena did not turn heel. That ...

Updated 11-22-2010 at 04:45 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  9. Top Ten (10) Future WWE Champions

After watching smackdown last night, it got me thinking about this current youth movement going on in WWE right now. As I thought about it, I just could not help but think about the future and who I see becoming a world champion. Thats when I got this idea to create this blog. This is a list of the top ten WWE supertars I believe will be world champion in the future. There is no real reason for order. ...

Updated 12-20-2010 at 01:29 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.