Blog Comments

I already liked this blog because it wasn't the typical IWC whining about why doesn't [their user name] have God Mode on WWE/TNA Booking and how they're 100% right. Then you made the ENTERTAINER reference which made this blog epic. That's WHAT'S UP!
    To the person who banned me.
    I thought Americans believed in free speech. Apparently your only allowed free speech if you don't piss anyone off.
    Guess what I'm here to piss you off.
    I enjoy posting douchie comments online, it makes me feel good to know there are people dumber than me. Its a way to blow off steam I suggest you try being a douche.
    Although WrestleMania has already took place, I thought that I would give my opinion on the subject. I have to admit, not only do I agree with you, I've been saying the same thing for about the past 3 weeks. This is the up and coming superstars time to shine. After watching the payperview, I think its one of the best WWE payperviews that they have had in a long time, and in my opinion one of the best Mania's that they have done. The reason that I enjoyed it so well was that there wasn't a bad match on the show. The only weak spots on the show were...
    1. The Snooki match wasn't anything spectacular, however the 'hurricane Snooki' spot was pretty cool. I personally would have let Morrison and Ziggler had a good back and forth match with a little bit of the divas thrown in. It may not have been a great match, but knowing that the divas and Snooki weren't going to deliver a 5star match, at least they kept it short.
    2. I was dissappointed that we didn't get to see Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus on the show.
    3. The 8 man tag was really short. But for such a short match it was very actionpacked.
    4. As much as I loved HHH vs Undertaker, I think they spent a bit too much time selling a couple of the moves. Don't get me wrong, selling is important and I understand the importance of them really selling some of the stuff from tonight (it helped tell a great story) but I actually lost interest at one point in the match.

Quote Originally Posted by jonestown420
    they are pushing the younger talent? yea, thats why they have Austin, Rock HHH and taker, michaels headlining the show. They dont have any young talent that is good enough to main event wrestlemania, they are gonna be screwed next year
    I saw it as a perfect showcase of the younger talent. Yes, Rock, Austin, HHH, and Taker were used to help sell the payperview, but...most of your matches were set up to help the younger guys shine. Cena vs Miz, Edge vs DelRio, Mysterio vs Rhodes..each match feature a established wrestler and a talented up and coming wrestler that was given an opportunity to step up and show what he can do.

I think these guys did a great job. It was a great WrestleMania.
    [QUOTE=monctonvike;bt3856]They planted the seed with HHH telling the story of the other promising to put the other down if its time. Shawn is likely gonna super kick HHH into retirement its too bad Taker get lost in this story a lil bit. Wouldn't be suprised if they had him lose to cena next year, hope not[/QUOTE]

WWE somtimes make stupid decisions but they won't end the streak, and if they try to taker should leave before they do.
    Yeah Triple H has pull but honestly one man has just that much more pull in the WWE and that is The Undertaker.
    HBK will end HHH's career!! If you pay attention, they have been building it. From Shawn's interviews over the weeks to the in-ring promo last week. He's jealous that he couldn'd end the streak and a little insulted over Trips'/Taker's comments on RAW. Everybody knows Trips is taking over backstage, slowly but surely. This is the only way to send him off...with a good old fashioned "wrestling" story. Taker isn't even 100% yet so don't expect anything like we saw at WM26 & 27. It'll be alot of the announce team selling the streak and the backstory, followed by an okay match between two icons in the business past their prime, ending with another old timer costing his best friend his career, leaving us all with more questions than answers. Then Taker will dissappear till next February and (being as he's broke) probably be facing HBK yet again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by candlelarbra5212
    Are you kidding dude? taker will win. you have to be a ... to think HHH will win. no way are they ruining the 20-0 streak chances for next year.
    They planted the seed with HHH telling the story of the other promising to put the other down if its time. Shawn is likely gonna super kick HHH into retirement its too bad Taker get lost in this story a lil bit. Wouldn't be suprised if they had him lose to cena next year, hope not
Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.