View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Is Daniel Bryan Ready To Be A World Champion?

Amongst the huge discussion with John Cena and his possible heel turn, I've decided to throw another topic of discussion into the mix. I'll probably be doing more of these blogs focusing on one wrestler, depending on how they are received. So let's kick things off with my current favorite wrestler in WWE, Daniel Bryan.

One question I see going around the IWC is "Mr. ...

Updated 12-02-2011 at 01:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. The WWE Is Currently At A Crossroads

WWE TV as of lately has been quite interesting. While the shows may not have been pleasing to watch, as a fan I have been given numerous reasons to tune in every week. WWE has capitalized on their social media resources and managed to keep fans (even internet smarks) guessing and interested. How do you that? Create questions, and don't answer them. Only bring up the question weekly to remind fans ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 01:01 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  3. Mark Henry: A Beast Awakened

It has been a while since I wrote a blog so I apologize if you spot any mistakes here and there. This one, I am proud to say, is about a man I thought I would never really support as a world champion. That man is Mark Henry.

Let's be honest. When it comes to Mark Henry being showcased as a top heel, WWE has had numerous opportunities to present him as one and they have let the ship ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 12:59 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  4. Unpredictability Is Back In WWE Programming

It's been a while since I felt this excited to be a wrestling fan. Lots of things are going on, particularly in the WWE. We got a white hot CM Punk dishing out compelling TV moments and freshening up the main event scene. Since Punk made that shoot promo on RAW Roulette in June, a wave just seemed to take over the product as a whole. We've gotten breakout heel performances from R-Truth as the stereotypical ...

Updated 08-16-2011 at 03:16 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe
    Categories
  5. WWE Drops The Ball With Gail Kim!

You read the title. You know where this is going. Fasten your seatbelts.

Well, it's that time of the year again where WWE does its spring (or in this case summer) cleaning and cuts some loose fat from the roster. The fat that got cut this year (so far at least) is Vladimir Kozlov, Chris Masters, DH Smith, Melina, and one that really hit home for me, Gail Kim. Now the sad thing is -- ...

Updated 08-06-2011 at 05:17 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe gail kim
    Categories
  6. Move over Undertaker & Triple H. CM Punk & John Cena has STOLEN your spot!

Remember earlier this year we said Triple H and Undertaker was going to be the match of the year in 2011. Don't most of you feel silly for saying that after watching the Money In The Bank 2011 main event? I know I do.

Any so-called wrestling fan that says CM Punk and John Cena did not go out and tear up that ring with great wrestling, storytelling, psychology, crowd involvement and ...

Updated 07-18-2011 at 03:44 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  7. Fans Should Buy Money In The Bank and Destination X in 2011

Alright. Time for another blog by Wrestling_Deluxe_08. All I ask is that you leave your comments down below after reading.

Time for a dose of reality. It seems to me that a huge majority of the fans here in the IWC/YWC do nothing but constantly bitch, moan, and complain about what they see on WWE and TNA. They cry about TNA (Impact Wrestling) not showcasing the X-division anymore ...

Updated 07-05-2011 at 08:37 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  8. CM Punk = Wrestling's Promo Jesus

For those who did not see CM Punk's promo on the 6/27/11 edition of Monday Night RAW, I feel sorry for you. To quote the infamous Joey Styles:

Oh My God.

Following a table match between John Cena and R-Truth where CM Punk helps R-Truth defeat Cena, Punk walks to the top of the stage and sits down in his signature "straight edge" Indian style with a microphone ...

Updated 06-28-2011 at 03:37 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe cm punk
    Categories
  9. The Importance of Being a Mid-Carder

One of the things I missed about the attitude era is the fact that no matter where you were on the card, you still had as much of a chance to get over with the audience as any of the main eventers. Anyone that is a wrestling fan knows all about people like:

Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Tazz, Sabu, RVD, Kane, DDP, Randy Savage, Sting, Ted Dibiaise, The Rock, Ultimate ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 12:56 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  10. WWE insults fans with RAW POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

As a loyal fan of the WWE, I usually let a lot of things slide with the company. I let the edited cheers and boos on Smackdown! slide, despite my extreme grotesque towards altering the crowd to suit what the company wants. I let the FAKE OBAMA segment on WWE Capitol Punishment slide. It was a complete waste of time, but I still felt the solid matches made the PPV a decent show. However, lying to the ...

Updated 06-22-2011 at 08:31 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.