Blog Comments

So I take it 9 months from now, if you see pictures from her own home and hospital bed holding a newborn child, you're going to say that creative planted it or they paid someone for the use of their child?
    Take it easy dude. I'm pretty sure it's not easy to come up with something quickly. They will find a way to make this work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08
    ^^^^ Hahahaha! You actually believe that? Listen. This is just like when people went crazy over "Sting coming to Wrestlemania and facing Taker" Alright? I don't believe she is really pregnant and this is just a rumor going haywire. Kharma has yet to come on her twitter and confirm it and neither WWE or TNA or any of the wrestlers on twitter are talking about it. You would think SOMEONE would come on and mention it. Sorry, the reports will continue to be rumors until it is confirm by the woman herself.
    What? Is it that hard for you to believe that WWE creative did that bad of a job writing her off show? Keep watching (which I know you all will) and it's going to get a lot worse...
    As I said, I won't believe it until she or someone confirms it.
    She's pregnant. there's no smoke without fire tbh and i think that currently, WWE don't want to confirm it so more than likely stopped people from communicating about it. She will turn out pregnant i guarantee.
    ^^^^ Hahahaha! You actually believe that? Listen. This is just like when people went crazy over "Sting coming to Wrestlemania and facing Taker" Alright? I don't believe she is really pregnant and this is just a rumor going haywire. Kharma has yet to come on her twitter and confirm it and neither WWE or TNA or any of the wrestlers on twitter are talking about it. You would think SOMEONE would come on and mention it. Sorry, the reports will continue to be rumors until it is confirm by the woman herself.
    Um....hey....dude......Kharma is PREGNANT!
Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.