View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE RAW 9/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. We are back once again to -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers and discuss which segments did good or bad for this week's WWE RAW. So let's get right into it.

The September 10th WWE RAW did a 2.89 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. Uh-oh. For the second week in the row, WWE RAW is below average. Now the thing is, ...
  3. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  4. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...
  5. WWE RAW 8/13 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

See? I told you I'd be back. Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. In this blog series, I will feed you the weekly ratings for WWE RAW and put my own thoughts on the numbers and why the segments either drew or failed. As always, if you strongly disagree with what I have to say in this blog, feel free to leave comments below or respond with a blog of your own.
  6. WWE RAW 8/6 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe lounge. In this blog, we will take a look at how WWE 8/6/2012 RAW did last week in the ratings and what segments drew and failed. You also get to have my thoughts about the segments themselves, and if you disagree strongly about my statements you are free to comment down below or make another blog responding to this one. With that said, let's get into it.

7. The 7/30 RAW Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I have not done a blog in forever and I wanted to do something different this time around. So, as a weekly thing, I am going to give my thoughts on the RAW segments and how they did in the ratings. So sit back and enjoy the read.

The July 30th WWE RAW did a 3.09 cable rating with 4.50 million viewers. The three hours came in at 2.79, 3.21 and 3.25. Apparently, people have a hard time ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (So I can put the name of my series in the title)

Categories
  8. Daniel Bryan DESERVES To Be A WWE World Champion!

I am really happy to be a wrestling fan right now.

Internet fans, especially ROH fans, rejoice! You have TWO top-notch Indy wrestlers as the top two world champions in wrestling TODAY. CM Punk is the WWE champion and he is doing a fine job as one too. Then as a result of a Money In The Bank cash in on Big Show last night at TLC, Daniel Bryan is now, as I am writing of this blog, the ...
  9. There Is Still Hope For John Morrison

Hello Readers. I just finished watching a video that made me smile. It is a YouTube video by John Morrison himself. If you have not seen it yet, take a second to scroll down and watch it before reading the rest of this blog.

So why did this video make me smile?

Since he debuted as Johnny Nitro, ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 02:38 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  10. John Cena: It's Make It Or Break It At Wrestlemania 28. GET REAL.

I'm sure my loyal readers have been yearning for a blog on John Cena. Here it is. Fresh out the box.

As we draw closer to Wrestlemania 28, the talks surrounding The Rock and John Cena have started to re-emerge. The excitement over a possible heel turn for John Cena, or a revamp of his character at the very least, has fans drooling at the mouth. I, for one, thought the Piper's Pit ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 12:53 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.