View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

1. Stop Giving Us The Same Matches Over and Over, WWE!

Hey bloggers,

I got a bone to pick with WWE. I'm usually not one to lose my cool on things related to TV entertainment and I usually tolerate a lot of the crap most fans hate. However, one thing that's been frustrating me is what seems to be WWE's obssession of giving us the same damn matches over and over again. And not just the same matches; its the same match, with the same outcome,

Updated 12-12-2012 at 12:51 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE RAW 12/3 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Horrid 2.5 Returns!

Hey readers. Missed me? Of course you did. Apologies for the lack of breakdown blogs. I've been swamped with end-of-the-year exams and papers. But now that's taken care of -- time to make up for my absence and FEED YOU SOME NUMBERS!

But before we get to that. Got a favor to ask. I'm doing a CM Punk Montage video on youtube and I'd like get as many people involved in it as possible. Those

Updated 12-10-2012 at 10:35 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  3. WWE RAW 11/19 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 3551

Yet another bad week in ratings for WWE. The company seems to be stuck in this revolving circle of below average ratings this time a year. This isn't a good sign at all. Until something is done to make the product interesting again, the numbers will continue to drop below average. Let's be honest. Was this RAW a bad show? Not necessarily, but it wasn't eventful ...
  4. WWE RAW 11/12 Ratings Breakdown ~ Jerry Lawler's Return!

Wrestling fans and wrestling critics alike. It is time for your weekly dose of the Deluxe Lounge. Let's see how WWE faired on the go-home show to Survivor Series 2012. By the way, I'm keeping the intro short for a reason. You'll find out why as you continue reading. Let's get to it.

The November 12th WWE RAW did a 2.86 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Well, it doesn't look like
  5. Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena: Why The Survivor Series Main Event Change Was A Bad Call?

It's good to step outside my "Deluxe Lounge" shoes for a change and blog about current events. I got a lot of things I want to get off my chest, and it all has to do with the abrupt main event change that took place on Monday. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

Now, just in case I wasn't hallucinating last week, am I the only one that watched WWE dedicate an entire three-hour
  6. WWE RAW 10/29 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I know what you're thinking. How did RAW fair this week in the ratings? Did they continue to decline? They did climb in the ratings this time around? What did I wear for halloween? And how many girls call me on a regular basis?

Well, here are your answers. Better than the previous weeks but not by much. No. Yes. A wolf mask. And, more than you can imagine. Alright, that last one was ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:30 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  7. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  8. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  9. WWE RAW 10/8 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

So following the horrendous 2.5 rating WWE received last week, what measures does the company take to improve our overall enjoyment of the show this week? Well, you'll be happy to know, this show opened a lot of eyes and WWE management decided to make things edgy again. The WWE is now TV-14 again, the divas are back to having bikini contest, we have blood and steel chair shots, storylines are blooming, ...
  10. RAW 10/1 Ratings Breakdown - The Horrid 2.5 edition of The Deluxe Lounge

Alright, I'm sure the cat was out of the bag WAY before I wrote this blog. Yes. This past RAW had the lowest rating SINCE 1997 and no, cause I know many people are going to make excuses, it was not because John Cena was gone. No, it was not because of football. If you want my full opinions on what I believe made the shows decrease in ratings this week, watch the video of the week.

With ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 04:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.