Del Rio vs Ryder
    Del Rio vs santino
    3MB vs Ryder & santino
    Primetime players vs hell no
    Primetime players vs mysterio & sin cars
    Bryan vs big show
    Cesaro vs santino
    i think u put team hell no vs rey/cara twice
    I couldn't agree more, it has been very difficult. Its funny because for years we were all like "we want more wrestling", so they gave us another hour of Raw and legitamitly filled that hour with wrestling. They also save most angles for Raw, so SD is pretty well mostly all wrestling. and this is great, except that they dont have tons of wrestlers to put on these shows. So we get this over and over again. I heard some stat that including house shows this year Orton vs. Del Rio happened in around 80 times. With Del Rio losing ALL matches but 2 of them or maybe 3. I think they need a full brand split again and to take Raw back to two hours and to bring in a few more guys. And again, its been said for a decade, Cruiser....weight....division or an actual womens division again. To add something new so they dont have to fill another segment with feeding the same heels over and over to sheamus and orton.
    Haha! Great research done, my friend. However, I feel that this is a pattern with both mainstream companies. I'm sure you may find the same with TNA but not to this extent.

My guess is that there are five components to this:
    1) Faces and heels are not turning enough so the WWE is stuck with only a handful of matches if they truly want a face v a heel.
    2) They are scared to give away these matches for free
    3) It is much easier to continue an old feud than have to write a new one. Basically, lazy writing.
    4) The roster split is semi- still in affect.
    5) So. Many. Shows. 4-5 shows a week with a roster containing so few wrestlers anyone cares about.
    I watched your video "The Truth about Raw in 2012" and I have to agree with you 100% RAW sucks it has just become predictable and limp.
    "The man cut a damn promo about it on his return to Smackdown. So now, why all of a sudden is he settling for the IC championship? That makes no sense." Why would he say no to a IC title match? Just because he said he would get the world title dose not mean he will get it. Also winning the IC title will get him closer to the world title anyway.

"Yipe. Also, the promo segment before his match was shit." Lol you seem to be calling everything shit. That promo was great, it felt real, and Big Show vs Sheamus IMO is the best feud in the WWE right now.
    Updated 11-23-2012 at 07:36 PM by ewantu2
    Loved your comment about the Ultimate Warrior, have to agree. Respect for the props to Cena's efforts with Make-A-Wish. The "backstage video" segments with "relations" between management and wrestlers and such is getting old, and TNA's most recent entry into that competition is no better. Agree on Rosa, she's probably the third hottest female in wrestling these days. (1-Taeler Hendrix, 2- AJ Lee)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.