Blog Comments

In my opinion there's only one of these type of matches that has not gotten boring, and that is Dolph vs. Kofi. They always put on a great match, and the outcomes are mostly different. I don't mind seeing them have more.
    Total sympathy here. Kofi and Ziggler keep their matches fresh each time. The result is unpredictable and its nearly always different. Those are the guys that can make money. I am so sick of Ryder vs. Del Rio. If you are trying to make Del Rio look good then why is it that you continually have him squash someone that you buried ten months ago? I don't get it. But then again, I don't get Del Rio either.

This for me is one of a HUGE WWE problems and is a huge reason why I don't watch. I like many others on this site understand (but I do not approve) why the in ring action is on the low, but the small amount they do give us is so rehashed. Another terrible thing that not many mentioned is the rehashing of feuds. How many times have we seen Barret/Orton, or Ziggler/Kofi or (and this is the one that really ticks me off) Cena/Big Show. I agree with what YOUcanCALLmeCRACK said: Time to turn some faces heel and some heels face so that it doesn't seem so stale. I am hoping that The Miz's face run will be successful so that it might trigger big change of characters.
    I agree with you on this blog, especially because on RAW I saw Cena vs Big Show AGAIN, and watching him do the AA isn't really impressive anymore because it happens a lot, seeing Sheamus pick up Show though that was impressive, but now their doing it to often and all it's doing is making Big Show look average
    Epic, I liked the references you used too.
    You forgot one very important one that I think everyone is sick and tired of....CENA vs CM Punk. Why the hell does Cena deserve so many Title shots when he hasn't done anything to prove he deserves one?
    I 100% agree on Sheamus vs ADR, ADR vs Zack Ryder.
    I think they should cut Main event and paste it into the third hour of RAW.
    Why does Main event get better matches then RAW? ADR vs Ryback for the first time. Sheamus vs CM Punk for the first time. Miz vs Dolph for the first time i think. Sandow vs Cena for the first time! Happened on Main event.
    Absolutely agree, Great Blog. I was watching Raw and they announced Sheamus vs Ziggler, Orton vs Barrett, and Cena vs Big Show, and I thought wow really? Really? Really? I am so tired of this. It's why I have preferred TNA for a long while now, WWE is repetitive, stale, and very predictable.

They really need to shake things up, I thought The Shield would create a new wave of unpredictability across the board, but it hasn't. We see the same shit, day in day out, and I am tired of it. Clearly no one, even Vince, has any original ideas left, and have forgotten what got them to this point.
    In my opinion there's only one of these type of matches that has not gotten boring, and that is Dolph vs. Kofi. They always put on a great match, and the outcomes are mostly different. I don't mind seeing them have more.
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.