View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

1. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...
  2. WWE RAW 8/13 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

See? I told you I'd be back. Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. In this blog series, I will feed you the weekly ratings for WWE RAW and put my own thoughts on the numbers and why the segments either drew or failed. As always, if you strongly disagree with what I have to say in this blog, feel free to leave comments below or respond with a blog of your own.
  3. The 7/30 RAW Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I have not done a blog in forever and I wanted to do something different this time around. So, as a weekly thing, I am going to give my thoughts on the RAW segments and how they did in the ratings. So sit back and enjoy the read.

The July 30th WWE RAW did a 3.09 cable rating with 4.50 million viewers. The three hours came in at 2.79, 3.21 and 3.25. Apparently, people have a hard time ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (So I can put the name of my series in the title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.