View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

1. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE RAW 9/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to the Deluxe Lounge. We are back once again to -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers and discuss which segments did good or bad for this week's WWE RAW. So let's get right into it.

The September 10th WWE RAW did a 2.89 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. Uh-oh. For the second week in the row, WWE RAW is below average. Now the thing is, ...
  3. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. WWE RAW 8/27 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Attachment 2996

Apologies for missing the previous ratings breakdown but I promise I will try to get these out to you more. But enough of that, you want NUMBERS and OPINIONS. So here it is. Enjoy.

The August 27th WWE RAW did a 3.1 rating with 4.48 million viewers.

No ratings for the opening segment involving CM Punk and Jerry The King Lawler. Personally, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.