View RSS Feed

Wrestling_Deluxe_08

1. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE RAW 10/15 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome to another addition of the Deluxe Lounge. Welp! Let's not waste anymore time. Let's -- FEED! YOU! MORE! -- numbers.

The October 15th WWE RAW scored a 2.81 cable rating with 3.98 million viewers. This is pretty much the same rating we got last week. There doesn't seem to be any improvement in viewership what so ever. Let's take a look at what hindered the show this week.

Updated 10-20-2012 at 01:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  3. WWE RAW 10/8 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

So following the horrendous 2.5 rating WWE received last week, what measures does the company take to improve our overall enjoyment of the show this week? Well, you'll be happy to know, this show opened a lot of eyes and WWE management decided to make things edgy again. The WWE is now TV-14 again, the divas are back to having bikini contest, we have blood and steel chair shots, storylines are blooming, ...
  4. RAW 10/1 Ratings Breakdown - The Horrid 2.5 edition of The Deluxe Lounge

Alright, I'm sure the cat was out of the bag WAY before I wrote this blog. Yes. This past RAW had the lowest rating SINCE 1997 and no, cause I know many people are going to make excuses, it was not because John Cena was gone. No, it was not because of football. If you want my full opinions on what I believe made the shows decrease in ratings this week, watch the video of the week.

With ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 04:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.