View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Why Daniel Bryan Joining The Wyatt Family Can Create GOOD TV!

Before we begin, I want readers to know I've also made a vlog of this very subject. If you prefer to watch the video, it is down below at the end of this paragraph. If you prefer to read, then feel free to continue reading onward. Regardless, let's talk about the shocking news of Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatt Family on the last RAW of 2013.

I'm not going to lie. I love this new development. ...

Updated 01-02-2014 at 11:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection ...
  3. Is It Wrong To Nitpick or Criticize Pro Wrestling?

Let's clear the air on something. I am a nitpicker. It’s a double edge sword. Sometimes I say and do things that I end up regretting much later. But sometimes, I don’t. In fact, I’m happy I said it.

We as viewers give these wrestling promotions hours upon hours of our time on a weekly basis. We give pay them thousands upon thousands of our hard earned money each year for PPVs, wrestling ...

Updated 07-24-2013 at 08:44 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  4. Is It Wrong For Fans To DESPISE John Cena?

The following blog is a response to a column here on ewrestlingnews. It is titled "WWE's John Cena And Why He Deserves More Respect" which I will summarize quickly with the following quote down below.

===============

A man of great integrity, passion, dedication and a love for the sport he became accustomed to at an early age. His road to WWE and
  5. WWE should NOT turn Daniel Bryan heel!

Bloggers,

I have a certain fear right now. I've had this fear for quite some time and it's been a fear I've tried numerous times to ignore. But, no matter how much I try, it keeps gnawing at the back of my skull. So, I felt the need to make this blog in order to do away with this gnawing sensation and express my fear. A fear surrounding a certain wrestler by the name of Daniel Bryan. ...

Updated 06-13-2013 at 06:25 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: daniel bryan, wwe
    Categories
  6. Top 10 WWE Wrestlers To Watch This Summer 2013

This list is not organized in order from "most must watch" to "least must watch" but instead just a list of ten talents, tag teams, and stables I feel fans should watch out for. The video above goes more into depth with this topic and I encourage all of you to watch it after you read this quick blog.

Ryback ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 02:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe, wwe top 10
    Categories
  7. Curtis Axel: What The Future Holds For Paul Heyman's 3rd Client.

This past RAW, it was announced that the formerly named Michael McGillcutty, Curtis Axel, was the 3rd client for Paul Heyman. Not a lot of people are pleased with this decision -- but I am for am very happy that a good talent like Joe Hennig is getting this great opportunity to shine. Isn't this something all wrestling fans, including internet ...

Updated 05-21-2013 at 10:46 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: curtis axel, wwe
    Categories
  8. The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since ...
  9. Do You Really Want To See The Rock vs. John Cena II at WM 29?

That's not just a title, blog readers. That's a legitimate question. Oh, and please don't give me that old and tired act of, "it's good for business and it will make money" cause that's something I would expect a WWE employee to say. If I was getting paid by WWE, I wouldn't give a rats ass if it was hornswoggle vs. the Great Khali in the main event of Wrestlemania. But guess what? I'm not ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 04:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
  10. WWE RAW 12/10 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back, bloggers. You know how we do things here. Insert witty intro with a witty comment that tickles my ego cause I think I'm a lot more funny than people actually think I am. Insert over-dramatic sentence to lighten the mood and let you know we're here to have fun.

Alright. TIME TO FEED YOU SOME NUMBERS!

The December 10th WWE RAW did a 2.67 rating with 3.76 million ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.