Blog Comments

TNA has a diamond mine. Unfortunately, they thrown a few priceless diamonds out with the rest of the dirt while trying to restore some luster to the older ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonsofrage
    you forgot to mention desmond wolfe on the con; he had a bright future but now is getting shit on tna, he should of been working on main events than being brought down to the tag division. i would of rather seen him on fortune than kazarian.
    Ur right i did forget Desmond Wolfe. He is definitely a con. But when u get caught up in resurrecting old issues, u tend to neglect some of ur talent. This is what TNA has done and it has affected guys like desmond wolfe, hernandez, and samoa joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod Coolbeans
    Good post dude, altho i have to disagree with some things,

TNA CONS ;
    1.) You say there are too many chiefs, yet each has a specific role in the company (Dixie-president, Bischoff - exec. producer etc) and in EVERY company, pro wrestling or not, there are always many different roles of management.

4.) TNA is building the company on old stars? Tag team champs = MCMG, TV Champ = AJ, Knockouts champ = Angelina Love (all young, home grown talent). I assume you are referencing the ECW storyline? Though ratings and internet feedback dont lie and both were pretty positive towards the whole story, and it has made for very interesting and exciting viewing recently.
    One last note on this, the WWE still pushes HHH, Undertaker, Kane etc and they are all approx the same age as the older guys in TNA, yet nobody seems to moan about them.

I do agree with you 100% about the X-Division, if TNA focused on the x-division as much as they used to we would have a much improved show.
    Thanx. I understand that each company has many different roles of management but im speaking about on screen personalities. In TNA, u have three on screen characters with the ability to make management decision and they all are all faces. Where is the controversy? Look at smackdown for example, u have to decision makers on the show (Teddy Long and Vickie) but they don't get along. It creates a tension that could be used to elevate ratings.

I have to say now that I think about it a little more u may be right about TNA pushing younger talent. But u also have to realize that TNA has heavily been influenced by WCW/ECW. TNA has to create something of their own (which is what they had before they started bringing outsiders to manage their product).

Yes, WWE does push guys like still push guys like Undertaker, Kane, HHH but overall they are pushing younger talent like Swagger, The Miz, Sheamus, Orton. You can't just throw ur established guys away. U have to maintain their mainevent status, otherwise, when they put younger guys over no one will care.
    Good post dude, altho i have to disagree with some things,

TNA CONS ;
    1.) You say there are too many chiefs, yet each has a specific role in the company (Dixie-president, Bischoff - exec. producer etc) and in EVERY company, pro wrestling or not, there are always many different roles of management.

4.) TNA is building the company on old stars? Tag team champs = MCMG, TV Champ = AJ, Knockouts champ = Angelina Love (all young, home grown talent). I assume you are referencing the ECW storyline? Though ratings and internet feedback dont lie and both were pretty positive towards the whole story, and it has made for very interesting and exciting viewing recently.
    One last note on this, the WWE still pushes HHH, Undertaker, Kane etc and they are all approx the same age as the older guys in TNA, yet nobody seems to moan about them.

I do agree with you 100% about the X-Division, if TNA focused on the x-division as much as they used to we would have a much improved show.
    kaz is a great wrestler but so is desmonde wolfe, wolfe deserves t obe in the main event week in week out
    Woah, dude how can you crap on Kaz? Kaz has been in TNA since the birth of TNA, only him,Styles,Beer Money, Sabin,EY and JJ can say that. For Wolfe to jump Kazarian would be disrespectful to Kaz who has busted his ass in TNA and should've been a world champion by now. YES Wolfe is under used by TNA, YES Wolfe is a GREAT talent and SHOULD be in the Main Event. BUT that doesn't mean he should jump people, people like Kaz who have been there since the start
    you forgot to mention desmond wolfe on the con; he had a bright future but now is getting shit on tna, he should of been working on main events than being brought down to the tag division. i would of rather seen him on fortune than kazarian.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.