Blog Comments

when will the undertaker win back the whc belt. It's been long since he has hold that belt around his waist.i will be more than happy to see gold around his waist
    I liked it. It sounds cool. Some of it is a bit overboard though. (i.e. firing everyone)
    @trasler Now Y.................2....................J saving WWE now thats more like it and I agree Raw is Jericho, or and thanks for the clarity, I'm jus sayin...
    @Steveorton - well my point is, whenever they do a faction vs WWE, the WWE obviously always wins...having Nexus win would be a change. They have had an angle where they dominated Raw through physical power, however this storyline would be through legal power aswell...Firing everyone and having people compete for their contracts or be 'Inducted' would be an angle to reshape the current format, mix up the roster (or even merge the rosters)....Raw is Nexus was simply a play on of Raw is War and my actual idea was:

- to have Y2J return to Save the WWE!! (again)
    - Raw always was - Raw is - and RAW will always be JERICHO!!
    I would really like to see that
    But the WWE vs Nexus for the 51% stake should be sort out really well, to be believable and MrMahon should then come back as a on-screen personality.
    Updated 01-24-2011 at 04:26 PM by Automatic
    Everyone seems to have forgotten how Punk is going to "Faciliate" Cenas change....People say cena wont go heel but I think in the storyline somewhere - Punk will make him heel turn.

And it will be brilliant to see Punk mastermind a character change in WWEs most beloved poster boy.
    I undertstand the storyline but after Nexus wins whats the point I don't understand Raw is Nexus and everyone fights for a contract, I'm jus sayin...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.