Blog Comments

Mr. Perfect = Chris Masters
    The cocky talent with good skills. Never understood why Mr. Perfect didn't get the main event spot. The same is with Chris, he doesn't have the exceptional skills like Hennig, but he can be the next big thing.
    You have got to be freaking kidding me right? The only entertaining thing Chris Masters has ever done is the peck bumping to the black eyed peas. HIS FINISHER IS A FULL NELSON smh

Mr. Perfect= Dolph Ziggler
    Come on this is so obvious, he has the word perfection in his entrance music. WWE creative needs to run with this. Both were collegiate athletes in multiple sports and Dolph proved he can carry the Intercontinental for a long period of time.
    You can't compare Randy to Macho just based on position in the company. A good arguement could be Edge and Macho, both was capable of putting on long matches without making it boring. I'm tired of people comparing Cena with Hogan. Not even close, yes both maybe face of the company but Hogan had way more charisma he always needed the fans rally him up to win a match. Not only that Hogan lost alot of his matches and try to put other guys over. Hogan was usually the underdog in the fight. Cena is the complete opposite, he gets beat down for most of the match then he jumps like nothing happens beat them with with his 5 moves of doom. Cena is 99.99% chance of winning his matches.
    First off I do agree Edge is a better comparison and WAS the no. 2 man for last several years. But since he is retired I agree with the Orton comparison. As far as Hogan goes, Underdog really? I think you have a hard time seperating the fact you were probably a young child and thought it was real. The Hogan Cena comparison is perfect in every way. Position in company and persona. Say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and train hard = hustle, loyalty, respect.
    Well you forgot three of the best workers, Jake The Snake, Mr. Perfect and Ravishing Rick Rude.

Jake Roberts = Kane
    I feel that Kane very similar to Jake The Snake, he was the most loved and most hated superstar and performed in every match. But somehow he was never ever considered as champion material. Kane is one of the best workers but is more used as a fill-in during bad times.

Rick Rude = Wade Barrett
    This is obvious, like Rick, Wade is a charesmatic wrestler, who loves to be hated. It's sad that Wade Baretts talent is wasted with the stables and crappie jobbing for Cena. He should have the belt, and should be the man that everybody wants to beat. Rick was used to elevate Warrior and Wade is used to elevate Cena.

Mr. Perfect = Chris Masters
    The cocky talent with good skills. Never understood why Mr. Perfect didn't get the main event spot. The same is with Chris, he doesn't have the exceptional skills like Hennig, but he can be the next big thing.

The other thing that irritates me is that Mark Henry never ever gets the belt. He is big, strong and very skillful. But he is mis-used badly.
    [QUOTE=BigBang13666;bt5130]Hogan does/did have more charisma then cena but to say he put people over in the 80's is laughable. The only guy he let beat him clean was Ultimate warrior at wrestlemania 6 and even then he kicked out just a second after the 3-count. Plus Hogan got beat down alot to then hulked up and did his 5-moves of doom.[/QUOTE

hogan may have won most of his matches in his prime in the 80s but he made his opponents look good even if they really weren't. that's because hogan has the wrestling psychology to make his foes look good while cena does not and his matches are usually the same old superman schtick. i've never seen cena make his opponents 10x better than before they faced him.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    I disagree with some. You can't compare Randy to Macho just based on position in the company. A good arguement could be Edge and Macho, both was capable of putting on long matches without making it boring. I'm tired of people comparing Cena with Hogan. Not even close, yes both maybe face of the company but Hogan had way more charisma he always needed the fans rally him up to win a match. Not only that Hogan lost alot of his matches and try to put other guys over. Hogan was usually the underdog in the fight. Cena is the complete opposite, he gets beat down for most of the match then he jumps like nothing happens beat them with with his 5 moves of doom. Cena is 99.99% chance of winning his matches.
    Hogan does/did have more charisma then cena but to say he put people over in the 80's is laughable. The only guy he let beat him clean was Ultimate warrior at wrestlemania 6 and even then he kicked out just a second after the 3-count. Plus Hogan got beat down alot to then hulked up and did his 5-moves of doom.
    I disagree with some. You can't compare Randy to Macho just based on position in the company. A good arguement could be Edge and Macho, both was capable of putting on long matches without making it boring. I'm tired of people comparing Cena with Hogan. Not even close, yes both maybe face of the company but Hogan had way more charisma he always needed the fans rally him up to win a match. Not only that Hogan lost alot of his matches and try to put other guys over. Hogan was usually the underdog in the fight. Cena is the complete opposite, he gets beat down for most of the match then he jumps like nothing happens beat them with with his 5 moves of doom. Cena is 99.99% chance of winning his matches.
    great blog... But wheres the Rock and Hulk Hogan..??
Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.