Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by printz1224
    pretty much my thoughts exactly
    Agreed completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6maximum6carnage6
    Clearly your just bashing Jeff because its now the cool thing to do. Jeff Hardy made Cm Punk a true star. Im a HUGE Punk fan, even I know without Jeff Hardy, CM Punk would have been stuck in the midcard level like Kofi Kingston. Just look at Punks first title reign on raw & how it ended. He wasn't even involved in the match, thats how much faith wwe had in him at the time. Yes punk was a star, but Jeff made him a main-eventer. You say Punk is the only one of the 3 still in wwe & can actually defend the whc, thats called booking bro. the wrestlers have no say in how the match is booked. Jeff left wwe..so what? And the "divas" championship is only based off his paintings, Jeffs belt was made for him, not really by him, and its way better than the spinner belt anyway. You have to understand Jeff is heel now & playing Kayfabe, clearly its working too.
    pretty much my thoughts exactly
    Clearly your just bashing Jeff because its now the cool thing to do. Jeff Hardy made Cm Punk a true star. Im a HUGE Punk fan, even I know without Jeff Hardy, CM Punk would have been stuck in the midcard level like Kofi Kingston. Just look at Punks first title reign on raw & how it ended. He wasn't even involved in the match, thats how much faith wwe had in him at the time. Yes punk was a star, but Jeff made him a main-eventer. You say Punk is the only one of the 3 still in wwe & can actually defend the whc, thats called booking bro. the wrestlers have no say in how the match is booked. Jeff left wwe..so what? And the "divas" championship is only based off his paintings, Jeffs belt was made for him, not really by him, and its way better than the spinner belt anyway. You have to understand Jeff is heel now & playing Kayfabe, clearly its working too.
    It's clear that Jeff was talking in character at that time... wouldn't make much since for a heel Jeff hardy to come out and praise CM Punk... *rolls eyes*

as for Cena.. I have all the respect in the world for the man he is. And you know what, I'm fine with him remaining a face. He's a true class act.
    Yeah right tna think that theres no such thing as bad publicity and impact this week sucked they have the roster to be a good company but hogan and bishoff still think it's the 1990's the way tna is going I give them another year at best(unless they change)and we will see a rise and fall of tna dvd at wweshop.com.
    [QUOTE]Anything TNA does is a bad thing according to the rule of the internet marks[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone said this, because I feel the same way. And I think the thing is.. internet marks are just wrestling purists... so if it's not ROH pure style, they probably bitch and moan.

I love watching Impact, you truly never know what's going to happen.

WWE puts on solid performances which sometimes get stale. But lately its been fresh with all the new faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    WWE= cartoon? what cartoon? just because they move from attitude to ruthless aggression to PG era? its cartoon now?
    Well, to that defense, we did had a dream sequence on Raw last week.

But I agree that PG isn't to blame. In fact PG is a good thing while the Attitude era gets a lot of praise despite causing the problems today. And this thought is not just me.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.