View RSS Feed

Gansher

1. Week worth noting; Haryds bash CM Punk

The Title says it all; It's been a great wrestling week filled with things which really caught people by surprise. Cena got fired after a mediocre Survivor Series, Miz won the WWE Title, CM Punk joined the announce booth and AJ Lee got eliminated from NXT.

Ok, taking the first point for this blog. Did anyone even see Orton winning? I get that Cena's a face but after this stunt, ...
  2. WWE vs TNA: Never Ending War

Let's face it; this "war" between WWE and TNA fans is never gonna end until one company is out of business. I watch both shows and honestly, the best show of the week for me is normally either Smackdown or Impact. 2 weeks ago, Smackdown was awesome. This week Impact was better! So I'm just going to outline exactly what I like and hate about both companies then I'll give my opinions on ...

Updated 11-01-2010 at 11:38 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Bragging Rights Review

I don't like the concept; I don't like Smackdown vs RAW every year!! This show was good but not memorable really. 2 surprise matches got thrown in and while on actually did wonders for the competitors the other was just a filler.

United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

Best match of the night...period! This match was fantastic ...

Updated 10-27-2010 at 08:37 AM by Gansher

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Bragging Rights Predictions and General Thoughts

Let me get one thing out of the way here...I do not like this PPV mainly because of the whole RAW vs Smackdown thing which worked out great in 2005 but did not last year. Now this year its elimination rules so at least it will be a good match but still, the concept is dumb and lets hope the other matches can put on a good show. Last year Orton vs Cena was an entertaining 60 minute match with a bad ...
  5. This week in wrestling: Revelations and Immortals

This week was actually pretty good if I do say so myself. We've seen 2 very good shows in Impact and Smackdown and RAW was better than usual. Can't believe I'm saying this but TNA may actually make this thing with Immortal work!

Monday Night RAW

Just like Smackdown, which I'll talk about later, RAW was focused on finding out who will be on Team RAW! So we're treated ...
  6. Can Paul Heyman save TNA?

For the past couple of months, there has been talk of Paul Heyman negotiating some contracts with TNA until things died down eventually. The problem? Heyman wants full control but Dixie wants to retain her power. The question here is whether Heyman can actually save TNA from the brink of annihilation or make some mistakes which I actually forsee him doing.

When it comes to a guy ...
  7. The TNA Bound For Glory Review

This is it! It's time for TNA to step up or shut up! It's Bound for Glory!! Their biggest show of the year!!! The WrestleMania of TNA!!! I'll review each match and give my thoughts and opinions on them.

Match #1: The MotorCity MachineGuns vs Generation ME for the World Tag Titles

Ok, I was expecting this to be the opener of the night and it delivered once again. ...

Updated 10-12-2010 at 01:06 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.